MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

is bm a dating site?

is bm a dating site? (5) - Forums [Biker Match] is bm a dating site? (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

is bm a dating site?

agreeing with Bob on this one any internet dating site has its share of nutters etc same as if u met someone in a local bar/club you just dont know! as fro been a dating site its what you make it.Yes ive met my wonderfull fiance via BM but also met up with lots of memebrs and made some excellent friends too.Your bound to not get on with everyone you meet when come face to face as people can be who they want to be online.Least with this site you have to pay which does help weedle out the time wasters to a degree.But reality isnt perfect either.Enjoy and make best of things and if you follow gut instincts and stay safe no worries.

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 13/10/2010 17:45  

its a 100% dating site , you better believe it my friends.........ha ha ha

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 14/10/2010 16:46  

lol john short, to the point and wrong. if its a dating site why are so many members married, attached or dating ? ive got loads of mates on here who in those 3. some met on here and still stick around while others joined after meeting someone because of the friends,events ,info,chat and social scene . its 95% a dating site :)

Update Reply
dunans @ 14/10/2010 16:55  

oh yes it is

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 14/10/2010 18:58  

Hey John, you will never get a bird if you are still wearing that dirty plaster

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/10/2010 19:01  

oh no its not lol haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2010 19:01  

finger of fudge
four finger kitkat
Is this some sort of code?

Update Reply
yamahama @ 14/10/2010 22:19  

I reckon John's got himself a lady friend from the site and why he considers it to be 100% a dating site . My theory anyway, but knowing me I'll be totally wrong!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/10/2010 22:29  

could be right k but he should have said its 100% a dating site TO HIM ;)

Update Reply
dunans @ 14/10/2010 22:35  

That's probably what he meant, in a funny sort of way, cos he is funny believe me, I've met him People are not always aware that what that say or don't say is taken literally.... But then again he may not have met anyone and it's just his opinion!!! Fingers crossed he'll post again!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 14/10/2010 22:42  

ive met him too and hes not as funny as me :)

Update Reply
dunans @ 14/10/2010 22:44  

hey up

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 15/10/2010 00:16  

ok then its 99.9% social site , hows that grab you .......................great news aswell my finger as healed , so no plaster needed

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 15/10/2010 00:24  

no one is funnier than u duns lol luvs ya xxx

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 16/10/2010 08:51  

Phew....glad the plaster has now gone John. Like all social networking sites, they are what you want them to be and IMO, you get out of them what you are prepared to put in. The only word of advice I would offer (cus we are mature adults) is, never judge a 'book by it's cover'. Whilst someone's profile picture might be the starting point for some (window shopping mentality), there is nothing better than chatting, meeting others to establish if there is a basis for a friendship or perhaps more. Good luck to all of you on BM and I hope that you find what you are seeking.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 16/10/2010 15:38  

Now the plaster has gone ....... you can try and do a bit of welding

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2010 19:21  

if someone needs welding practive my car needs a bit of attention.... lol

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 16/10/2010 20:44  

Sorry hun bit far for me, Does it much need doing

Update Reply
JP @ 17/10/2010 08:11  

I joined bm way back in august 2006 and ive met some fab people who i wouldnt have met if i hadnt had joined bm, oh the laffs we have had..but i wont go there lol thats another story n topic lol xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 19/10/2010 00:16  

I joined BM to meet my soul mate... looks like he doesn't exist. But I've realised that even if he did I'd never meet him cos I'm always too bloody busy! However, when I have got a bit of spare time, usually at these ridiculous hours, BM is always there to entertain me and I can read about other people having a life! Keep it up

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 19/10/2010 00:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email