MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

could you pass your?

could you pass your? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] could you pass your? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

could you pass your?

sucks for you 2big. im sure u would pass easy on a bigger bike so your size and age are against you. id go for the hire option if i was you. if you change your front sprocket you will have to change your chain too and then you might want to change them back after your test if your keeping it for 2 years. i think you can do mod 1 on hire bike and mod 2 on you own

Update Reply
dunans @ 30/09/2010 17:26  

I totally agree with sv shell and Karey....just how Im feelin. Wish I had done it in my twenties. :-(

Update Reply
kazninja @ 30/09/2010 17:50  

Oh yeah..... and how blinking slow do they walk on the slow ride, though instrucotr had glue on his heels lol !!.

Update Reply
kazninja @ 30/09/2010 17:51  

Lol @ kazninja!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 30/09/2010 18:35  

Lol to whaat Karey ..... its bloody scarey out there lol !!!! :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 30/09/2010 19:14  

I'd fail on indicating. I don't. If I do I leave the stupid thing on, so best not to.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 30/09/2010 21:26  

had to sit a driving test to get to drive a company van for britsh gas he said i drove well but my observation and indercation was under par flipin cheak !

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 30/09/2010 21:27  

Observation could be a problem aswell come to think of it.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 30/09/2010 21:31  

I passed mod 1 and mod 2 first time in august this year, so i still probably ride more or less as i was taught, so yes i could probably still pass now.

Glad i don't have to though!

Oh, and the swerve test is really easy when it comes to it. I found the hardest thing was the figure 8s. I had to do it on a Yamaha XJ6 which is, with apologies to anyone riding one, a truly horrible bike :p Way too top heavy to my mind. Also, when the feck am I ever going to need to do a figure 8 in the real world??

Update Reply
Drum @ 01/10/2010 11:25  

"so i still probably ride more or less as i was taught"

You need to get out of that habit then lol!!

I'd always recommend some advanced training; remember, first you learn how to pass your test and then you learn how to ride a bike.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/10/2010 13:13  

geoff that sounded like the wise old Dragon once said from the water margin or monkey cant remember wich lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 01/10/2010 14:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email