MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

cake !!!!!!!!!!

cake !!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] cake !!!!!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

cake !!!!!!!!!!

have just made jak a choccie cake !!!!! an its not from a packet and i havent burnt all of it, and it isnt flat as a panckae either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont know what it tastes like till jak gets home from school though so keepin fingers crossed theres still time for me to kill it when i put the filling in

Update Reply
storm @ 18/04/2007 07:18  

Oh you didnt burn the inside of it right?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2007 08:29  

no she didnt storm has done a fab job wooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo and a yyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol

Update Reply
RC @ 18/04/2007 09:38  

yep am very pleased wiv my cullelenary skills today just made some cobs to go wiv our burgers tonite and not burnt those either. god jaks gonna think im ill no carbon for tea tonight !!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/04/2007 09:46  

wow im comin for my tea then to storm lol

Update Reply
RC @ 18/04/2007 09:48  

bugger off rc ya dont want me food when i've burnt it so ya not havin any now !!!!!! shouldnt say that cos ya luv scoffin my dinky do nuts i make !!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/04/2007 11:30  

lol cobra the only time i burn the inside of food first is when i've forgotten about it in the micro dufa it looks scrummy on the outside but you try diggin a fork into it, talk about concrete being hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/04/2007 11:32  

Phew, thought i was in for a slap there lol,but won't be removing helmet at bash.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2007 15:12  

well ive been over to storms and she shared her cake and it was yum yum yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ty storm xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 18/04/2007 16:44  

i luv chocalate crunch yum yum yum

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 18/04/2007 17:07  

tis ok rc but i didnt tell ya i burnt the burgers !!!! only on one side tho !!!!! put the burnt side on the bottom of the cob but jak noticed, i was shoppin on net for some insurance an forgot about them !!!!!! so jak had his quota of carbon after all !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 18/04/2007 17:26  

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm choccy cake , with cream and a cup of teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2007 18:07  

it had melted mint choc easter egg on top with chocie bits sprinkled over it, and fresh cream in the middle wiv jam too an it was scrummy, cant believe i made it !!!!! must have been a fluke watch out Mr Kipling cos am gonna take over ya cake company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/04/2007 03:10  

CAKE ALL BEEN EATEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 08:53  

yep im i must say strom ur cake was lush yum yum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx welll done you

Update Reply
RC @ 20/04/2007 08:54  

bloomin well surprised meself there rc you know me an cookers dont get on its a luv hate relationship !!!!! when it doesnt burn stuff i luv it when it goes an ruins what ive made could kick it gas pipes up it fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 20/04/2007 12:59  

u made anymore lately storm,and cant put question mark cos smiley on my knee!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/05/2007 14:38  

lol witchey nope i was that shocked over the last one not being burnt i wudnt want to ruin my reputation of having made it and it being edible lol. have left it to mr kippling to satisfy the need for cake lol

Update Reply
storm @ 31/05/2007 14:45  

i've got james birthday in cpl weeks,he wants a triple decker chocolate cake!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 31/05/2007 15:28  

buy him 3 double decker bars warm the under side of 2 of them stick them on top of each other voila a triple decker cake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 31/05/2007 17:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email