MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Right, I've said Hi. So for more tales...

Right, I've said Hi.  So for more tales... - Forums [Biker Match] Right, I've said Hi.  So for more tales... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Right, I've said Hi. So for more tales...

I did the brief hello in the newbie thread, but here I can just babble about myself, the universe or belly button fluff and see if anyone is interested. Me - I'm a long term bike rider and world traveller (not all on the bike). I have been married, divorced, a couple of flings then a long "Living in Fun" relationship" until recently. I have loved every woman along the way and still have great affection for each and every one, some remain friends and they are all good people. That's enough of the opening background slush, I LOVE to ride bikes, I LOVE to work on bikes and I like/love girls who like that too. TBC

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 28/09/2010 00:28  

Sounds like you road through life has been fun Blue,

Glad to see you here for another leg of the journey

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/09/2010 07:17  

Looks like you've reached the right destination Blue, enjoy your stay

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/09/2010 10:26  

indeed a fun life bud, i hope to travel the world one day. Welcome to the best bikers site, enjoy it

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/09/2010 10:58  

Hi trouble and welcome to Bm (basically mental) grab a crayon and start filling in the blanks :)

Bj x

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2010 11:36  

Yep welcome mate to the great site

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/09/2010 21:04  

Ah, thanks for the replies all I'm a bit worried about the one with a guy stripped to the waist Figuring out how this all works and tweaking my profile it seems a bit difficult to fit in some salient details, but hey - can just add more in here I suppose. oh, and had a few nods, - right back at yer

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 02/10/2010 18:38  

Just to say high to everyone. Once I fgound the lead for the 'phone I can get some pictures on as well.

Update Reply
sportijoe @ 03/10/2010 00:40  

Well Hi, but I think you wanted a more general thread Welcome anyway, I'm getting more used to being on the site

Update Reply
Bluegrass @ 03/10/2010 17:36  

Welcome joe to the site mate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/10/2010 15:00  

Welcome both, enjoy the site on for 6 months and love it. Hope to meet sometime at events.XB

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/10/2010 06:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email