MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

To all who helped raise cash for little Harley Norfolk

To all who helped raise cash for little Harley Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match] To all who helped raise cash for little Harley Norfolk - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

To all who helped raise cash for little Harley Norfolk

I'm very sorry to announce that our little friend Harley sadly passed away today after loosing his battle with his extremely rare disease lukodysrophy he was the only person in the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">UK</st1:country-region></st1:place> to have it and there was no known cure.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Deepest sympathy to his Mum and Dad plus the rest of his family at this very sad time. Andy

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 27/09/2010 19:24  

Really sad to learn of this RIP little Harley

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 27/09/2010 19:25  

Such a shame... R.I.P Harley. Condolences to all his family and friends xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/09/2010 21:03  

Sleep well Little Harley .... Condolences to family and friends.

Update Reply
jabecs @ 27/09/2010 21:11  

Oh, thats sad to hear about, condolences.

Update Reply
DG99 @ 27/09/2010 22:24  

Very sad, condolences to his family and friends

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 27/09/2010 22:57  

R.I.P

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 27/09/2010 23:29  

what a shame, nice little lad, life seams so unfair sometimes, think you can give condolences from all on this site to the family Andy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/09/2010 07:41  

Thoughts and tears with his family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/09/2010 11:39  

condolances sent

Update Reply
drobess @ 28/09/2010 15:19  

Funeral is at 12 in Cottingham (East Yorkshire) if you can will you just think of this little boy and his greiving perants around 12 noon on Friday next week, better yet you can if you will ware a yellow ribbon or if you'd really want to release a yellow balloon with a message to Harley on it (yellow is the colour of the support group that deals with Harlyes' illness) I'll be attempting to attend the funeral and so will a few others from our club (on our bikes as requested by Harlys perants well he was a member of our club too) we are going to meet there around 11:30 as far as I know, any more details wanted please PM me I will have more next Tuesday!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 29/09/2010 19:14  

Sorry to hear the news Andy, I know he was a lil one close to your heart & you have kept us up to date all the way along with fund raisers & his progress.

Mine & Ian thoughts to his parents & family, such a bright light will always shine on in their hearts & memories

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/09/2010 20:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email