MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Tracking Device

Tracking Device - Forums [Biker Match] Tracking Device - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Tracking Device

Just heard this advertised on the radio... Has anybody got this? or something similar? is it any good? http://www.tracker.co.uk/TRACKER/

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/09/2010 09:00  

I've had one fitted to a car Karey. When it got nicked the police found it dumped down a country lane within 30 mins of me reporting it missing. Superb but expensive as it needs to be fitted somewhere not easily found then there's an annual subscription to pay!

Every traffic cop car has the responder fitted to find your bike/car if it goes awol and on the flip side your insurance will be quite a bit cheaper if you have one fitted

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/09/2010 10:00  

ahhh right Terry, sounds good then, but yeh i thought it was expensive, I guess it all depends on how much you love your bike, eh? and what you can afford.

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/09/2010 10:10  

Just looked again and it's £800 fitted including the duration subscription and first years annual sub!!

I'd rather give my bike to the thieves!!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 21/09/2010 10:16  

Errrrr........ see what you mean!!! .. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/09/2010 10:23  

It kind of depends on how much your bikes worth or if you just want to see scroats punished! My bike is worth more to me than it's monetery value and if I had £800 I think I'd fit it awayway. Peice of mind is worth it in the end and the fact it could more than likely get another theiving scroat off our streets it'd be worth it! Plus as you say a discount on the insurance and the added benifit of a claim if one arose would be uncontested by the insurers (if you include the tracker as a device it also would be full covered against fire damage "just in case")

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 21/09/2010 10:29  

There is no point getting them for a bike thay are to easy to find and remove so wasting your money

Update Reply
JP @ 21/09/2010 17:08  

Even if they catch the scumbag in with the car or bike Unless its there millionth offence they will be back out on the street b4 you get your car/bike returned

Update Reply
micksaway @ 21/09/2010 17:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email