MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)  (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)  (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

lol@minnie hahah did anyone get a pic of the guy in the pub doing the impression of the falling tree lol had a look at the photos Karen they awsome and glad ya found Loch Lomand its lovley up there

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/10/2010 20:30  

Yup we did find it Maryann, lovely it was Was slightly worried that we might not ever get out of Glasgow on the way back lol... but that's another story!!!! I didn't get a pic of that guy, but have you seen the pic of a guy asleep on some stairs... Carolyn had to climb over him to get to her bedroom

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/10/2010 20:43  

lol a thought that was one of our lot a was trying to work out why he wasnt familiar lmao

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/10/2010 20:50  

Pics uploaded

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 18/10/2010 22:21  

I said to Madhat I'd sort a Highland fling run next year if you guys wanna do some highland roads ? I run tours during summer so can do one for us if your all up for a few days of what u had a taster off on Sunday ? Great to meet you all and looks like a missed a riot on Sat night hehehe. Was great to see some roads not been on and sopme of the views were stuning. Chris

Update Reply
madscots @ 18/10/2010 23:06  

ye chris that would be good stuart and me were talking bout doing either a long wkend or a week so we get our head,s together

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/10/2010 23:31  

Well I've just got home.. I went over to Fife and stayed with a friend of mine, then had to call back at Maryann's again this morning as I left my bike gear there!...dohhhhhhhhhhh lol WHAT A BRILLIANT WEEKEND!!!! Massive thanks to Maryann for organising it and the hospitality! You are a star hun.. that sofa is soooo comfy...even tho you seem to have a phantom snorer or two...and for once it wasnt me!!! hahahah And don't forget the WD40!!! haha Thanks to Stu and Maryann for organising the ride-out on Sunday.. the roads were brilliant..altho I wish you lot o'er the borders would pay your road tax!! Some of them there pot-holes were more like trenches!! lol Dumfries Dik.. I hope your trike got you home safely.. what a bugga getting a puncture on a new tyre eh??? But thankfully there were some great people around to help and Lucky that Kage lived up the road and could go home and get his car! lol Paul ( cowboy ) many thanks for the pilly ride!! It was really good and a nice comfy seat for my ample backside...tho i must try and master getting on/off in a graceful manner when a topbox is involved!! lol You're a star hun! Thanks to Jim for taxi-ing us to and from the pub on Saturday night! and thanks again to Maryann for organising it... we had a right laugh in that pub.. absolutely brilliant... *disclaimer: any thing said about me dancing on tables is absolutely NOT true.. do you really think I could pull that off!! lol* Whacko-Jacko..you dont scare me...ner ner ner! Ladies...he's a pussycat.. tek no notice of his mean manner on here!! lol Karen, Stu and Kev thanks for putting the pics up..theyre great! I have a few to add as soon as I can sort the transfer cable out. I'm still smiling.. it's been awesome.. great to see old mates and meet new ones too .. hoping to see you all again soon! I'm definately up for doing another one like this! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/10/2010 18:42  

your welcome Kaz was really nice to see you ( a thought it was only me that did stuff like that lol) poor stuart religated to the hall due to the Phantom snorer (a thought a ship was being launched lol)then my daughter nearly stepped on his head when she came in lol and defo doing another one next year woohooooo

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/10/2010 19:43  

Hey Chris, just read your thread, sounds brill, I toured outer hebridees last year and the west coast. I'd love to do the highlands cos I aint done that on a bike yet.

Bring it on and hey you suvverners, this has to be seen, I toured in me car up there a lot. It's stunnin.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 19/10/2010 19:53  

Well looks like a plan is coming together, had a few Pm's from peeps asking to sort something so will chat with the others about it (this was there run after all) . I'm thinking a long weekend April/May time before midgies come out and make it hell lol ??????? onwards and upwards Chris

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/10/2010 00:16  

look forward to hearing about that ride chris... love the highlands!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/10/2010 00:28  

Just checking few things out and then will get right on it
Will Be awsome cant wait

Update Reply
madhat @ 20/10/2010 09:32  

Aye be good fun with all the nutter from here

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/10/2010 13:17  

ehrrrr did you shout me chris lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/10/2010 17:47  

I resemble that remark chris.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 21/10/2010 17:51  

hey there only 1 nutter on here matey lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/10/2010 18:39  

yup she's called madhat lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/10/2010 18:40  

Hey maryann, you're a glesgae nutter no an edinbugger eejit lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 21/10/2010 18:44  

I got asked my Madscots once I said difference between being mad and nuts is that when your mad people back away and leave ya alone....if yer nuts they lock ya up Madhat being nice knowing ya pal, the big yellow bus will be along soon and mind the jacket clips up the back LMAO

Update Reply
madscots @ 22/10/2010 09:53  

MH mad never lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/10/2010 09:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email