MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)  (12) - Forums [Biker Match] Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)  (12) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rideout from Kilmarnock (scotland)

Beautiful day for a run up from the lakes too. and us lake district folk laugh in the face of rain so will be great. Looking forward to meeting new peeps. see you later

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/10/2010 10:34  

Mind and wrap up as looks to me cold one tomorow though

Update Reply
madscots @ 16/10/2010 15:56  

Well, that's the nutter home & in 1 piece too (cos these wimmin are wimps).

Seriously all, that's the best outing I've had for a while & I must say a very sincere thankyou to you all for such a brilliant day. I'm sure although the season is about by, we will all meet up soon and revisit the laughs we all had today. Fae the heart, cheers guys, it wis a blast.

see!!!! I can be nice....ish, almost, well, Y've met me, make y'r ain minds up. xxxx

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 17/10/2010 17:36  

What a brill wkend big thank you to every1 that came great seeing some old freinds and meeting some new ones And a Big Big thank you to stuart what a great route absolutlely brill and also to paul the both of you were great at keeping every1 together Well Done Lads LOL jack just lulling you into a falce sence of security wait to the next time LOL Jim thank you for ferrying us back and forth to the pub Sat Kev your new nick name is Ninja photographer lol Dik a hope you made it home safe and sound Thanks again every1 for a brill wkend

Update Reply
madhat @ 17/10/2010 19:22  

just got back home... excellent ride out, thank you and well done to the organisers ... i got the best of both worlds.. the pleasure of dik's company last night and pilly on his trike today.. awesome.. i want it.. lol.. and then to top the day, pilly to the crazy ass jock!!!.. lol, .... was lovely to meet up with old friends and make new.. what a lovely crowd indeedy!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2010 19:33  

sounds like I missed a good one, if only I could lock the kids in a wardrobe for a weekend lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2010 19:56  

you did, you missed a fantastic day hun.. would have been great to meet you............ next time huh!!! ;-]

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2010 20:12  

Yeh was a good un see y'all next time

Update Reply
madscots @ 17/10/2010 22:25  

Well thanks guys and gals, for those that turned up for today's run, what a fantastic day with the weather holding out almost till the end. Big thanks to those that travelled up from England just for the run Thanks to Maryann for Sat night and taxi driver Jim, it was good to meet up with so many new faces in a social world before the run. Dik hope you got home Ok, but as Debs is home you must have. Big thanks from me to Paul (tail end Charlie), Kev, Jim and my mate for keeping the group together, as it was a lot larger than I expected. Be good to another one in the spring, any takers??

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 17/10/2010 22:28  

Ello Stuart Hunni....what a awesome day...

If it's organised by you.... Count me in for the spring ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2010 22:33  

Definately up for another one. Absolutely brilliant day. Thanks Stuart, great choice of route, and all else who looked after us. And of course to Kev for ferrying me.

Update Reply
vonniedreyfuss @ 18/10/2010 00:02  

Hi Stuart,
Spring sounds great, book me a slot aza cummin.
Jack

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/10/2010 10:36  

Stuart wud ove to if dates are ok :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/10/2010 11:28  

Count me in Stuart defo ........ Jackie be nice to see ya ehhhhhrrrrrr and there wasnt a marigold in sight lol ehrrrr jack lol thanks again everyone it was brill

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/10/2010 12:16  

thanks to maryann and stuart and the group for a brillant time hope you all got home ok

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 18/10/2010 17:06  

What a brilliant weekend. Saturday night out in Paisley was such a laugh and the Sunday ride through glorious Scottish scenery was fabulous. Thanks Jim and Stuart. And thanks to you Maryann for your hospitality and putting up with me an extra night. I'm deffo up for this if you organise another and look forward to seeing my new mates in Cumbria in November

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/10/2010 18:10  

A few quick facts about yesterdays run, for those that are interested:- 11 Bikes 11 Riders (2 Female, 9 Male) 7 Pillions (all female) 12 Scots 6 English (well done) This includes my mate, who enjoyed the run as it kept him sensible while he's running his new bike in. Once again thanks to all those that took part in the first Scottish run. Stuart.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 18/10/2010 18:11  

Not long since arrived home, pictures uploaded Had a really great time, thanks Stuart and Maryann for organising this, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself. Still can't get over how tall Jim was when he stood up, he didn't look half as tall sat down . Would definately be up for this again...... Lovely to meet everyone and as you can see from the pics we managed to get to Loch Lomond

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 18/10/2010 18:28  

was nice to see ya Karen ,neil,caryln a dont think jim was that tall on sat night lol cant find the thingy thing that goes in ma phone to get ma photo,s on, need to scoure the house for it lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/10/2010 19:59  

I was bloomin glad Jim was that tall....great for sheltering me when it started raining lol!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 18/10/2010 20:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email