MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

The 1st affair

The 1st affair - Forums [Biker Match] The 1st affair - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

The 1st affair

The 1st Affair A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day they went to her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt. He put on his shoes and drove home. 'Where have you been?' his wife demanded. 'I can't lie to you,' he replied, 'I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon.' She looked down at his shoes and said: 'You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2010 10:24  

The 2nd Affair A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son. They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted. The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy. The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen. He told his wife: 'There's no way I can be the father of this baby. Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered! Have you been fooling around behind my back?' The wife smiled sweetly and replied: 'No, not this time!'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/09/2010 10:27  

now, you see, that must be where I went wrong. I thought monogamy was a type of hard wood

Update Reply
giantdog @ 17/09/2010 10:39  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/09/2010 19:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email