MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Garage to rent

Garage to rent - Forums [Biker Match] Garage to rent - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Garage to rent

Hi does anyone know if there's a secure garage to rent in the Belle Isle/Middleton area of Leeds. I'm wanting to store my bike when I get one and my garage due to it's location is a magnet for little thieving **ats (who have nicked my bike before) thanks Sam

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 14/09/2010 21:25  

Hi Sam. Can't help I'm afraid with your query. We've got some friends in Middleton so can ask them if they know of anywhere. We have something similar but it's all the way over in Bramley. You say you have a garage already, can you make it more secure?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/09/2010 21:30  

put it in ur bedroom! Safe and sound Welcome to BikerMatch

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/09/2010 01:12  

I kept my 1st bike in a locked up padlocked garage and padlocked gate, the boys broke into the garage crawled over the car broke the up and over door and dragged out my bike and broke the disc lock, since then the garage has been broken into countless times as its behind a parade of shops. I've tried to keep it secure but my garage isn't the only 1 its the same for my neighbours, so I need a garage away from my house that is secure, the bedroom would be great but how do i push it upstairs? lol

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 15/09/2010 22:01  

A friend of mine a few years ago kept his 750 Honda in the kitchen.But he did'nt have any steps to get up so no problem.

Update Reply
moongoose @ 16/09/2010 18:58  

It might be cheaper to contact a local steel fabrication firm and get them to fortify the garage door for you. There's loads of ways of making a garage bullet proof

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/09/2010 19:06  

ah a tricky one as my other half hates bikes and has banned me from having a bike so ther4 i need to store it elsewhere S

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 16/09/2010 22:08  

Simples .......ban him from his parking space he'll soon change his mind lol !

Update Reply
Brian1 @ 16/09/2010 22:48  

if only, never mind. I'm looking into storage units near home instead at least there ought to be cctv

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 20/09/2010 22:53  

if only, never mind. I'm looking into storage units near home instead at least there ought to be cctv

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 20/09/2010 22:55  

sorry but you cant put belle isle and secure in the same sentance
erm just a thought if your other arf hates bikes, did he nick the last one ? lol

Update Reply
Quiet Man @ 23/09/2010 22:35  

I have an idea tell him you have a say in what you want to do, if he isn't happy with your bike tell him feckorf , then tell him to get his tool kit get some steel and get that bloody garage theft proof or bedroom privilages are revoked......he'll last a week maybe two and it will be done pmsl simplessss

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/09/2010 22:46  

I have an idea tell him you have a say in what you want to do, if he isn't happy with your bike tell him feckorf , then tell him to get his tool kit get some steel and get that bloody garage theft proof or bedroom privilages are revoked......he'll last a week maybe two and it will be done pmsl PML @ the traditional view from Johnny, Sam could get her tool box and fix the garage herself lol while she's at it she could change the locks on the house doors, after making sure her fella is on the outside J/K Sam.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/09/2010 04:33  

if she could she would have already, come on Kwak although there are quite a few capable women out there you don't see them rushing out with tool kits and drills..... and as much as the bra burners will shout and scream about it we are generally better at that sort of thing because we are brought up doing tradional bloke things... but hey I live in hope would mean I wouldn't have to spend large parts of my time of doing stuff that my ex or sister or niece or several female friends could do all by themselves..... I'm all for it....GO GO GIRL POWER.... fix your own shiiiiite lol pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/09/2010 14:42  

I have an idea tell him you have a say in what you want to do, if he isn't happy with your bike tell him feckorf , then tell him to get his tool kit get some steel and get that bloody garage theft proof or bedroom privilages are revoked......he'll last a week maybe two and it will be done pmsl

Either that or he'll do a Rooney

Update Reply
DriftnSlide @ 24/09/2010 15:34  

hiya quiet man, johhnyb and driftnslide, I know you can't put belle isle and secure in the same sentence, lol! I try not to say where i live as i get the raised eyebrows look i personally think it was friends of my son's who for obvious reasons will never blab until theyr'e older, I won't forget I'll bide my time. I have generally run out after idiots trying to get into my garage with a baseball bat in my hand, I'm not afraid to use it!!! (although I can't run fast due to breaking my leg a few years back) as for the tool kit, lol! but i used to help my dad with his car such as cleaning the spark plugs (putting back in correct place) cleaning the the sump and I know how to change a tyre. Oh I'm good at wood work too as my dads a cooper! Bedroom privilages, lol, tried that and that didn't work either, he already knows I love bikes more wish he would do a rooney but i'd never be that lucky!! Sam

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 25/09/2010 20:06  

pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2010 20:17  

glad I make some one laugh! I must admit I have looked funny limping very fast with a baseball bat in hand! I tried karate cos I thought if anyone turned on me I'd be ****ed but I couldn't kneel to the sensai so he had a good laugh at me too! men eh!

Update Reply
kittyhawk @ 25/09/2010 20:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email