MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

DVLA and clamping

DVLA and clamping (2) - Forums [Biker Match] DVLA and clamping (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

DVLA and clamping

Same, I pay the legalised thieving called Road Tax. I wouldn't mind paying the Road Tax, if the Tax was actually used solely for what it is meant to be used for, the roads and up keep of the roads. But as we know, the roads are not very well kept and often have holes, scars, etc.
My dad went to Spain, drove in Spain and he reported that the roads there, are 100 times better and much better well kept than our roads (not a surprise really) and I don't think they actually pay road Tax like we do (could be wrong but i don't think i am). Either way, i can't see why our roads are not kept in a better state and better materials used that don't wear as quick. Using this cheap stuff in the roads is a false economy.

Anyway, i also think we shouldn't have to display the tax disc anymore, whats the point if they can check it anyway, just another way to legally steal from the british public again.

DVLA are W*****S

Still, the law makes us have to pay to be able to drive (as well as all the other things we have to pay to drive/ride). So i guess if i do, you do, others should too

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 09/09/2010 22:33  

Mick the cylinder tax disk holder is illegal as the disk is suppose to be on a flat plane

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/09/2010 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email