MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

New Tattoo

New Tattoo - Forums [Biker Match] New Tattoo - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

New Tattoo

I was thinking of getting a tattoo, as with most things I do it isn't in small portions lol...... the ideas I have are on my pics on my profile under Tattoo ideas and are numbered one - five...... ....so just wondering what if any opionions are out there???? .....Als anyone know is there a good tattooist out there who can do this justice..after all I'll wear it for the rest of my days so I can only ask for their best effort... So come, what is the verdict yay or nay ????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 15:57  

i like number 5.

its big but not massive and it has nice shading.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 16:01  

Have you any other tattoos or will this be your first? Out of those you've chosen I quite like 5, but it's your choice, I'm not accepting any liability lol With regards to tattooist I know 2 (both mates), there is a pic of there work on my profile as I've had one done by both of them.

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/09/2010 16:03  

I agree, of the ones you have posted number 5 is best, having seen your torso, more shoulder and chest done would suit you rather than arm and belly :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/09/2010 16:08  

Nope not had any tattoos before but like i say I don't do things by small measures lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 16:23  

Worth a chat with whoever ends up doing it as some areas of the body can be more tender than others!! rib cage, boney areas and underside of the arm!! Ouch lol Especially as you don't do things by halves - bit like me then

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/09/2010 16:28  

Hey John ..... Deffo like no 5. fand the beauty of it if you wanted to extend accross your back you could.

But just remember a tattoo is personal and permanent and most importantly you must be sure before you decide hun.

Have to say you have the torso to carry this one off aftersun memories in cornwall lol

Update Reply
jabecs @ 05/09/2010 16:30  

I personally like them all, but then I'm a tribal fan. Esp love number 5 and agree with the others.

Make sure you're happy that someone else could have the exact same design if it's an 'off the shelf' design. Find a good tattooist who can adapt the design to suit your taste. Then it's unique to you :)

Update Reply
Ducatirebel77 @ 05/09/2010 16:37  

I was thinking about 3 but with only have the arm and minus the rib cage stuff but with the feathering edges of 5.....mix it up a bit...I reckon its a £200 and a bout 4 -5 hours worth...and the pain we'll deal with that at the time lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 16:37  

I have to agree with every1 else that number 5 is the best one, just make sure you get it dont by a good tattooist.

Update Reply
drobess @ 05/09/2010 16:39  

After 3 hours I'm just starting to get near my threshold. (I may be female ) Not had any tribal work but with the amount of colouring in it could get rather tender. Oh, and don't forget to buy your Bepanthen!!!!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/09/2010 16:41  

Like the idea of mixing them up and making them more yours John .... I'm not a lover of pain and everyone is different I know peeps who go to sleep when havin them done ..... others (me) don't lol.

I found the outline worse than the shading.

I know a couple of good tattoist but a friend of mine knows some really top tattoist and i beleive if memory serves me right he's in bonnie scotland will check and let you know .

Update Reply
jabecs @ 05/09/2010 16:53  

I like them all, cos like Ducatirebel I'm a tribal fan. I like 3 and 5 the best tho. My son had his own version done, see his pics on his profile (Shadz) The dragon and the snake aren't tattoos, he drew those at school He's had a couple more tattoos done since, I find it difficult to believe he once was my baby with nice clear skin lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/09/2010 17:11  

Defo number 5. Really like that one. xx

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 05/09/2010 17:28  

Someone has offered to design a unique Tattoo for me incorporating the things I like about my favourites so I can't wait to see the design...... then its finding a tatooist who can do the design justice.....any tattooists out there who are fooking fantastic.....lol Bearing in mind if they mess it up I am in the forces and have the keys to the armoury...and can hit a fly on a donkeys ass at 500 metres lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 19:14  

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=198100601840 Link to my mates page on facebook (he did my 'panther') some pics of his work along with his contact details Based in Spalding, Lincs

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/09/2010 19:32  

that is a bit of a distance to go lol, probably be 2 or 3 sittings as well lol, good tatts though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 21:04  

Hey Jtb, talking to a guy on hols last week who told me about these tattoo events where they will do you for free at show. Maybe it would be a good idea to go to one of these events to see peoples work.

Update Reply
MickyBezeyes @ 05/09/2010 23:29  

i lurvvee tattoos... def love number 5 johnny!!!.... but i do like number 3... thats cool too if your gotta get one... get a big one!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 23:42  

Timbuctoo says....great tatooist in Exeter:
Master tatooist 40+yrs; experienced; will do any design you choose and has a vast data base of all designs; clean and thorough. Tim has had all his done there as well as his son and other members of family. His last one 12hrs, backpiece...£350....brilliant value.
Tatooist :Tony's in the High Street in Exeter (bottom left on way out of town!!), car and bike park local to the shop.
Any more info needed? PM Timbuctoo

PS I think Tim's tats are amazing !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/09/2010 23:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email