MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010

Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires Annual Bike Show 25 - 26 Sept 2010

The stunt show was brilliant this afternoon, , well worth watching.

Update Reply
retrofan @ 25/09/2010 17:46  

yep stunt show today was top fun - crackers the lot of them.. jealous - you bet i am

Update Reply
zeds not dead @ 25/09/2010 21:41  

stunt guys were fab.. ive uploaded some pics !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2010 22:47  

yeah they were great, , even thinking of going to their wheelie school for the day, now that will be fun.

Update Reply
retrofan @ 25/09/2010 22:55  

i take it you had a blast on the simulator??? it looked fun!!! ... wheelie school sounds fun lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2010 23:04  

Nice photo's, hey you've even got the back of my bike on one of them .

Update Reply
retrofan @ 25/09/2010 23:05  

i did ............... erm.. which one lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2010 23:06  

it's in the back ground with the v8 chopper, red and white, with red polished wheels.

Update Reply
retrofan @ 25/09/2010 23:12  

im sure your bike was well worth its own pic.. however id chased that chopper up the field for pics lol... the pics dont do the ride justice.. it was gorgeous!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/09/2010 23:19  

Where was everyone? I didn't see any of the regular crowd. I thought some were camping at Squires, didn't see any flags or banners with Biker Match on them. Saw the BikerFM radio station banner and a lad who works there, had a short chat with him. Geordie Gal and her niece Geordie Lass spotted me just as I was leaving Squires, nice to meet you both sorry I couldn't stay longer. Some brilliant photos there Geordie, thanks for adding them to the calendar. I tried to get some of the stunt riders but my camera is useless, just when I think I've got the photo I want I end up with a big open space and no photo lol. I got a couple of good photos of the Red Bus Cafe (on *our ride out) on the A64. *Thanks to DangerousBrian for the ride out and his mate John who lead the ride out and made me a lovely cuppa when we got back to mine. BTW lads, did your tea taste 'odd'? lol You used my decaf tea, the ordinary tea was in the cupboard. If there are any members of BM going to Squires today I hope you will take some photos of the bikes in the show, for the calendar please? Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2010 03:28  

lovely to meet you kwak... even though it was brief lol.. it was a fab day.. good weather.. and met some genuinely nice people again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 09:58  

yeah the v8 chopper was amazing, the engineering that went into it was superb. got some freebies from the bike safe trailer, the free visor wipe will come in handy

Update Reply
retrofan @ 26/09/2010 10:25  

Oops, I've just realised I got your names back to front, sorry Geordie. Retrofan, visor wipe? Is that the rubber sort that you put on to the finger of your glove? I had one of those and couldn't keep it on my gloves lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2010 12:45  

LOL kwak not a prob Hun, I knew what you meant...!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 16:37  

Hi Kwak, No, it's the V sponge type with a special cleaning cloth, you can buy them for afew quid in bike shops, but me being a yorkshire bloke, i like freebies.

Update Reply
retrofan @ 26/09/2010 18:45  

Hi Sandi, I went there this afternoon. Must have been after you left. I took a few photos of bikes, mainly old Jap stuff.

Update Reply
timhall @ 26/09/2010 20:01  

Hi Tim, where have you been hiding? LOL yep I left yesterday about 1:15 Will you be adding the photos to the event calendar?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/09/2010 20:51  

The bike show today was good, a few nice classic jap bikes, a couple of cracking streetfighters aswell, i think there was more there today.

Update Reply
retrofan @ 26/09/2010 21:46  

BIG WELL DONE to Dozey.. he won runner up in best HARLEY category ............ woo hoo!!!
the Harley Sportster in my pics is Dozey on his bike.. nice ride

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/09/2010 21:49  

called in on way back from the Roaches weekend, a bit late but what i saw was good

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 28/09/2010 07:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email