MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Welcome to the BikeChatters

Welcome to the BikeChatters - Forums [Biker Match] Welcome to the BikeChatters - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Welcome to the BikeChatters

Quite a few of us on BM started off with Matt's 'other' site Bike Chat, but there's a few ultra-loyal Bike Chat members who've stuck with it over the years. Now Matt's shutting down Bike Chat on the rather flimsy excuse that he's only got 24 hours in the day, and the Bike Chat folk have been invited over into BM. A big welcome to you all when you finally make the jump, and make yourselves known when you do. Usual remarks apply about crayons, madhouses, and only biting when asked to

Update Reply
Wills @ 03/09/2010 10:26  

Indeed. Welcome aboard everyone. BC will stay online for a bit, but I don't think it's gonna last. BM is now the place to be. So enjoy yourselves and let me know if I can help with anything.

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 13:51  

Thanks so much for the welcome. Wondered where you had ran off to, BC still has a few loyal followers but unfortunately not enough to make it viable to keep it going. Iv'e popped into BM every now and again just to be nosey and I must say theres always a happy bunch of peeps on here. I mention no names at this time or I might get into trouble. I'll post a quick hello in the newbie section as well.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 14:09  

Thanks so much for the welcome from me too. Feels like home already, hope you are going continue with the jokes Wheelbarrow .

Update Reply
marsey @ 03/09/2010 14:22  

NOOOO!!! Don't encourage him. Maybe I should quickly delete the jokes forum

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 14:27  

I'd post some of mine, but that would only result in a ban and i've only just joined

Update Reply
marsey @ 03/09/2010 14:36  

Matt!! what ya let that orrible lot in for? Ya know how disruptive they can be, and us a sedate community too. Shame on you! (they won't know it's Zodit cos my name is different in here) Ooops!!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 15:02  

There's always one isn't there, and it had to be a woman joking kwak

Yes Marsey jokes will continue, I can feel a few coming on soon

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 15:27  

Pity the resident Bike Chat Female Target, oops sorry i mean Claire does not get on here more ( bet she rises to this bait tho )

Update Reply
marsey @ 03/09/2010 15:32  

Ta for the beer WB but I don't drink alcohol, TEA is my beer. (I must ask Matt for a 'cuppa' icon) <<<<

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 15:37  

I'll get Claire online...

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 16:48  

Just for you Kwak its my favourite tipple as well

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 16:56  

Loving this profile pic of yours wheels...

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/09/2010 17:09  

ha ha they were so cute and friendly, they're called Quokka's and only found on Rottnest Island which is just off Perth in Western Australia

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 18:24  

Hi wheelbarrow, its been a while

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2010 19:00  

Hi shadow last time I saw you was at Laffo's party in the lakes. Looks like you've moved up north a bit as well.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 19:07  

Yep, was in Wales then .... moved to Rugby, then Brum, then near Coleshill before ending up here just outside Derby.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2010 19:10  

I`m overcome with the emotion of it all.... my eyes are filling up as I type and I can hardly see my computer screen. Hang on a mo while I go get a tissue

Yay, is lovely to be invited on here and is lovely to see familiar faces. I promise to keep popping in and catch up on the gossip. Really nice to feel welcomed..... big thanks guys. OMG I`m filling up again must be my hormones!!

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 03/09/2010 19:38  

You keep getting run out of town then

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 03/09/2010 19:39  

Æ©¿Â Æø

oh what a nice little special characters button Wheels... bit like you I suppose... a special little character lol x

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 03/09/2010 21:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email