MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ryans Ryde - Charity Ride - 5th Sept - Hopwood Services J2 of M42

Ryans Ryde - Charity Ride - 5th Sept - Hopwood Services J2 of M42 - Forums [Biker Match] Ryans Ryde - Charity Ride - 5th Sept - Hopwood Services J2 of M42 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ryans Ryde - Charity Ride - 5th Sept - Hopwood Services J2 of M42

Supporting teenagers with cancer.

Meeting at Hopwood Services J2 of the M42 at 11.30 for a prompt departure at 12.00.

Destination is Old Beams Pub Dunley Road Stourport on Severn Worcs DY13 0AA entertainment provided

Bikes, scooters, sidecars, trikes and 3 wheelers all welcome, suggested donation £5 approx distance of ride 40 miles.

Free camping and Sat night party at the Moat House Inn, Kings Coughton Alcester B49 5QF

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 10:07  

I will be at the old beams but working so cant do the ride

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2010 11:54  

Old Un you mean you will be standing there attempting to look busy !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 11:59  

depends if all goes well yes but the way thigs have been may have to move a bit only cus the food is not by the stage

Update Reply
JP @ 02/09/2010 12:01  

Ah yes i forgot the burger vans and BBQ area are outside ........... mmmm .... may be worth your while taking a big stick with you so you can reach lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 12:12  

I'm tempted to go along, dependant on whether I manage to fight off the lurgy I seem to have caught. Anybody going on the ride?

At first I though it was the services where I was chased by a dog, but looking at a map I think that was J4.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 12:31  

lol i remember that Gary was funny lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 12:33  

Would love to come for the ride with you Gary, but can't because of the kids. Will be at the pub if the weather's nice though x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 13:20  

O r Boss Mom you after Gary for a ride ??????

Its the windmill that did it isnt it lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 14:53  

hoping to be there, first time on a ride out.

Update Reply
bandit46 @ 02/09/2010 15:35  

I went last year and it was fantastic, well worth the ride out and the bands and stuff afterwards

bit of trivia for you

Xchanged are playing and they are the band we have booked for our Xmas party :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/09/2010 16:37  

Jackie you gave two post codes for Old Beams pub, is that one, in your first post, correct? http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1050

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/09/2010 16:53  

Hey I will be going on the back of a friends quad as I don't complete complete my CBT till Monday. Will be going with a few friends and am dead excited. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/09/2010 21:42  

Hi Stary. Are you going on the run itself as all the info i've seen says bikes, scooter, sidecars, trikes and three wheelers. I would check with the organisers that a quad will be allowed on the run.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/09/2010 00:20  

...trikes and 3 wheelers How many wheels does a trike have then?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 00:22  

Thats wot they put on the flyer. suppose you could go in a relient robin.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/09/2010 00:26  

Soz Blues, I was quoting Jackie's post, not yours. I already have been in a RR, never again! lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 00:41  

I used to have a Robin, it was fun in a terrifying sort of way.
I don't think there's any other car you can get onto two wheels quite so easily. I had a bike cop help me roll it back sticky side down one day, then sent me on my way without even a stern word. 

There's a Facebook group with a "wall" open to posts, you could probably ask on there about quads.

The flyers list the postcode as DY13 0AA so I'd guess that's the right one.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2010 10:42  

Thanks for that GB, I altered the post code to match the flyer

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 15:50  

I did this ride last year, well what an amazing day I had, very emotional and a worthy cause. Sadly I wont be doing it this year due to my accident. I was hoping to get to the pub to be there with my bike club but again cant make it due to transport. My daughter offered to take me there on the saturday with all my stuff for camping but refuses to come back to get me on the sunday

Update Reply
drobess @ 03/09/2010 16:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email