MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Messages gone AWOL

Messages gone AWOL - Forums [Biker Match] Messages gone AWOL - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Messages gone AWOL

Has anyone else had messages in their inbox that have suddenly gone AWOL? Iv had pretty much a page of inbox messages just disappear completely

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 31/08/2010 21:34  

Mines OK mate. Maybe you should contact Matt?

Update Reply
darylt @ 31/08/2010 21:40  

Mines ok, I think huni. xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 31/08/2010 21:44  

Any query like this should be sent via the HOME page to Matt, there's a link at the bottom of every page. Usually the odd PM will go 'missing' if it's a spammer and Matt knows about it, he deletes those messages before you've had chance to get them. It's possible the messages are still there but just hidden out of view, in which case Matt will probably be able to bring them back to your in box. If they aren't spam of course. Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/08/2010 21:49  

I have and what's more I've not had any new messages lately Could always be that I'm deeply unpopular I guess

Update Reply
giantdog @ 01/09/2010 15:06  

your messages will ONLY disappear if... You delete a single message You delete your entire inbox SOMEONE ELSE logs in and deletes your messages!! I delete a spammer
No other reason for them going missing. Don't leave yourself logged on to public computers, make sure you have no viruses/trojans, etc.
As a computer programmed by yours truely, the server doesn't just randomly delete things. If a message goes missing them someone deleted it and initiated a script/program to remove the record. I can however restore all your deleted messages if you like??? Note though that emails deleted by you AND the sender are gone for good. If I do a restore on your messages then it wont be selective,you'll get all the ones you DID want deleted back into your account (unless you give me a date range to restore)

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/09/2010 20:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email