MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Granny, 102, on Rossi's bike

Granny, 102, on Rossi's bike  - Forums [Biker Match] Granny, 102, on Rossi's bike  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Granny, 102, on Rossi's bike

A 102 year old Grandma had her birthday wish come true after she got the chance to sit on the very same bike ridden by her hero Valentino Rossi at last year's Isle of Man TT.Hilda Wright celebrated her 102nd birthday aboard Rossi's Yamaha 2009 YZF-R1 after her grandson-in-law, Steve Shaw, tracked down the machine ridden by the nine-time world motorcycle champion at the 2009 TT."It’s something different and I got the bike in especially," Mr Shaw said. "It really made her day. It’s not the usual way you’d expect a lady of 102 to celebrate but she just lapped it up." WTG Hilda! (I wonder why they didn't ask Hilda for her comments?)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 07:07  

good for her hope she had a great day i only got to tack photos for it was at butlins in skegness show.

Update Reply
shadowguyver @ 27/08/2010 07:47  

i only got to tack photos for it was at butlins in skegness show. Sorry shadowguyver I don't understand that bit.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 07:53  

sorry only got pics of the same bike Rossi's Yamaha 2009 YZF-R1 my bad to early in the morning still awking up

Update Reply
shadowguyver @ 27/08/2010 07:57  

LOL, righto ta for explaining, did I wake you?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2010 08:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email