MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

3rd Southern Riders Regular Meet - Weds 8th Sept

3rd Southern Riders Regular Meet - Weds 8th Sept - Forums [Biker Match] 3rd Southern Riders Regular Meet - Weds 8th Sept - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

3rd Southern Riders Regular Meet - Weds 8th Sept

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1035

Next meet is up, rained last time but still the hard core bikers turned up! Hope to see you all there, car park cordoned off for us as usual

Update Reply
insanedj @ 24/08/2010 20:51  

Nice to see that you have made it to sort more meets Blast, good to see other areas info up means when we travel places if there is something going on we know in advance and can pop along and see peeps :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/08/2010 02:59  

I'm going to organise an holiday in Cornwall next year Blast maybe your group could join us

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 25/08/2010 04:18  

Cool See ya there. Pilly available. pob :-)

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 25/08/2010 20:57  

Sounds good Bill, planning much the same at this place - http://www.freewebs.com/holestationcampsite/ - biker friendly, fire pits, rent a tent as well! If can combine the two that would be great, usually have fifteen or more bikes at the events

Also planning a five day tour of europe to take in France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Luxemburg, based in Malmedy for the trip and a two week tour of Spain - quite a few people are already keen to do these and I don't need much persuasion to get on my bike!

Cheers

BB

Update Reply
insanedj @ 27/08/2010 09:50  

Refresh

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2010 23:54  

I'll be there

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 01/09/2010 17:11  

Looks like another good turnout

Update Reply
insanedj @ 04/09/2010 09:52  

depending if Custards fixed I'll be there on her, so fingers crossed.

Tina

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 05/09/2010 01:53  

Fingers crossed Tina

Update Reply
insanedj @ 05/09/2010 17:54  

Hi Blast, I've been sideswiped by a flu bug .... feel like utter & total mega cr*p !!!!! Took loads of drugs to no avail .... Staying in bed most of day except to get more from chemist. May make tomorrow but dont hold your breath. Actully it may be advisable to hold your breath if I do make it .. .. dont wanna infect the rest of ya's. Cheers fella, Tony.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 07/09/2010 14:20  

where is it please

Update Reply
earthwind @ 07/09/2010 14:23  

thanks for the link i may have to do more planning for this and stay overnight at a mates house in london or summat just for the fun of a long ride out lol havent been up to squires for a while so may do that soon as well

Update Reply
earthwind @ 07/09/2010 16:29  

Its at the Frog and Wicket at Eversley Cross and its tonight

Think its going to be a big one, a lot of the regulars are coming and haven't put themselves on the event despite my nagging

Update Reply
insanedj @ 08/09/2010 07:08  

If I make it it will be in the car as still waiting on part :-( Tina x

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 08/09/2010 09:39  

Having googled it would mean 3 hrs 49 minutes with no stops from my house lol quite a long journey for a night out mmmmmm that means about 5 hours for me with stops

thats straight down the motorways as well lol

a roads can be quicker but can be slower, Its a pretty straight route though lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/09/2010 10:21  

Having to work late but as I work in Basingstoke its just down the road :-) - see ya later

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 08/09/2010 13:21  

A stopover for the next one then earthwind I didn't count the bikes in the excitement, around thirty I think but we filled the section of the car park we had cordoned off

Update Reply
insanedj @ 10/09/2010 18:15  

And lots of new people as well, great you made it over Tina, I think you win the prize for longest time travelled through the traffic

Update Reply
insanedj @ 10/09/2010 18:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email