MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

How do I report spam messages?

How do I report spam messages? - Forums [Biker Match] How do I report spam messages? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

How do I report spam messages?

Like the title says??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2010 17:48  

Go to HOME page, link at bottom of page, click CONTACT button choose from drop-down menu then type your message and send

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/08/2010 17:53  

I've got one too, from 'Malishinka'.

Update Reply
red_daytona @ 24/08/2010 18:02  

Already been deleted. You should contact me instantly via the Contact page. In fact, you should contact the Moderators group in case I'm not available. This spammer sent 500 messages, of which 59 people fell for the trap and replied (God knows how many peopel emailed "her" at the address "she" spammed out). Please stop falling for these spammers everyone!!! NEVER SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN A PM, AND NEVER RESPOND TO ANYONE WHO SENDS YOU THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS - Report it immediately! Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/08/2010 18:08  

I mean - it was so OBVIOUSLY a spammer!!!! Jesus, just looking at "her" messages now and it's amazing how stupid some people are falling for it. I can't wipe your arses folks. Thanks to those who reported the account I'm now waiting for all the emails "Hi, i've got an email telling me that I've got a new message but I don't see any." lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/08/2010 18:10  

Far too many innocents on here ..............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2010 18:33  

LMAO SF Of course I am one of them

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 24/08/2010 18:40  

She's been on here before. Slightly different spelling of the name.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 24/08/2010 18:57  

This one was was pretty obvious folks. The really bad English should have been enough to give it away, never mind what (s)he actually said, and the balloon with Cyrillic writing on it!?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2010 18:58  

I was of course referring to you SL .............. and myself *cough*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2010 20:47  

PML @ Andy, make that a big cough

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/08/2010 21:04  

innocents, hahha. I just actually fell off the chair laughing

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/08/2010 21:13  

Amazing what a pic of pretty girl will do ....... Suckers pmsl

Oh and if wasn't a pic of a pretty girl...... Then ?????? Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/08/2010 02:02  

Lol johnny

Matt have sent you a pm.. Well 2 ... did not see this post but one of the emails is re someone different :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/08/2010 02:06  

I've now added the button to the top of every profile. Anyone who is logged in can click on this button to report a spammer. Thanks

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/08/2010 19:02  

Just a word of warning for ladies of errr, a certain age...they may be targetted by spammers next, cos it's certainly happening on another site I'm on. Dunno about other girlies but not accustomed to... well not from Cumbria or west yorkshire lads anyway: "I got myself smiling simply because I found a smile that really melted the gloom on my face away merely by taking a glance at yours. Wow! you have a smile that can surely end wars and grievances" ayup!!! Takes a lot more than that to get my bank details !

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 25/08/2010 21:51  

lol @ mtm

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/08/2010 22:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email