MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Make a wish...

Make a wish... - Forums [Biker Match] Make a wish... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Make a wish...

A man is walking along a beach and finds an old sealed bottle, and of course when he opens it, out pops a genie. "Okay, I guess you know the drill mate" the grateful genie says "Make your wish". "Just the one wish?" says the man. "Yup, one - don't push it, that's more than most folk will ever get" replies the genie.

So, the guy thinks for a bit, and decides that rather than just think of himself, he'll try to wish for something that will benefit all mankind. "Right..." he says to the genie "What I want is for you to get all the leaders of the world together in a big peace conference where they will agree to scrap their arms, disband all their armies, destroy all their nukes and instead reallocate all their armaments spending on food, education and healthcare for everyone in the world"

The genie is clearly surprised. "Well now, I'm truly amazed that instead of trying to profit personally from your good fortune you are actually trying to help your fellow man. I am very, very impressed...", but then he shakes his head and continues - "however, I am also greatly saddened... for you see, my powers are not limitless, and what you wish for, whilst laudable... is, well... it's just not possible... I mean, be realistic... what your asking is... no, no, I just can't... please, I am deeply sorry, but I must request that you make another wish insted. Maybe it is for the best if you just ask for something for yourself my friend, I think you deserve it, for you strike me as a decent fellow who hasn't really had a great deal out of life"

So the two of them sit on the beach for a while in silence as the man ponders what he should ask for. As the genie has correctly assessed, he is indeed a decent and humble man, never having had any desire for power, money or other material things, so it he finds it quite hard to decide.

Finally he stands up. "Okay genie... let me tell you, the one thing that has eluded me all my life, that I have missed out on... you see, I've never, ever, had any luck with women. Now, I don't want you to make someone fall in love with me or anything - I know that's wrong and I'm pretty sure that's not something you can do anyway. No, what I'd like is to be able to understand women, to know what they really mean when they say something but you know full well they mean something else entirely... I want to know what the problem is when they give you the silent treatment... to know what to do and say to make them happy and to stop them getting upset for no apparent reason. That is my wish"

The genie looks out to sea for a few moments before turning towards the man.

"About that peace conference..." he says, thoughtfully "...where would you like to hold it?"

Update Reply
Warhed @ 22/08/2010 09:34  

lmao... good one !

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/08/2010 09:37  

pmsl love it!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 22/08/2010 10:02  

nice one War pmsl

Update Reply
2Tdreamin @ 28/08/2010 18:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email