MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

deaf / hard of hearing club , earache mcc

deaf / hard of hearing club , earache mcc - Forums [Biker Match] deaf / hard of hearing club , earache mcc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

deaf / hard of hearing club , earache mcc

hi all its time i said HELLO ,,,,lol been on / off this site now a few mths .... meet some nice people along the way but some do spoil it by been rude or false but heh thats life ...lol i'm running a patch bike club( surrey ) for deaf , hard of hearing ,( hearing welcome too ) rallies , trips abroad , club nites , day bike shows, lookin for new members to keep club up n running will give date and meeting place at later date depend on interest , we help and support other clubs too but if can't increase members the club will hav to close ,so anyone thats interested drop me a line and will get back to you asap ,we ride big bikes /choppers/harleys /streetfighters and support local 1% clubs and go to their parties regards mike great site for the ( bikers )

Update Reply
harleychopmik @ 20/08/2010 16:44  

Hi and welcome to the club harleychopmik / Mike Good luck with the club Sandi (HOH since childhood)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/08/2010 17:08  

Nice one harleychopmik! good luck with the club. I'm not HOH. but often accused of selective hearing. I was helped out by a HOH biker in 71 from Fleetwood Never got the chance to say thanks. He would be in his late 50's early 60's now If he's still in the saddle n reading this I owe you a pint of gas you took from your tank in the middle of the night to get me home. They don't make um like that any more. If you see me at St Ann's, Knotend, Bull beck, or the bridge Give me a nod I ride an old GS 750 with yellow trim XMO. Ride safe!

Update Reply
Maxmh27 @ 20/08/2010 19:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email