MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

a men only isle at asda, name 5 items on it and why?

a men only isle at asda, name 5 items on it and why? - Forums [Biker Match] a men only isle at asda, name 5 items on it and why? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

a men only isle at asda, name 5 items on it and why?

It does strike me as rather odd that most big retailers don't put all the 'mens s' stuff in one logical place,
FOR EXAMPLE, beer and burgers, squirty cream and curry sauce,you know, that sort of thing on one long isle, as most (single) blokes don't rate shopping to highly, it would interesting to see what such an isle would have on it and why!

Update Reply
kendress @ 16/08/2010 22:15  

Never happen they spread things out to force you to walk past things you may impulse buy! Even putting the cheapest items out of eye level as they know most of us only look at the area immediately in front of us on a set of shelves! Morrisons ALL their budget range tends to be along the bottom shelf! Same with Tescos although the big one in St. Stephens in Hull has an isle dedicated to it's "Value Range"

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 16/08/2010 23:01  

it would have to have pepsi max as i am an addict to the stuff. and maybe chicken breasts. now now, but all i cook these days is curry for myself. thats when i can be arsed to cook of course.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 06:20  

You forgot biscuits, crisps and cake

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 08:22  

That would be an awesome isle. It would contain only the best action DVD's, Curries, Nuts, TV's and as alway said all the beer and alcohol! It would take half the bloody time to get in and out that way! ha-ha!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 08:22  

Okai from what i've seen of my male friends the aisle should have: 1) Beer / alcohol 2) Microwaveable Ready meals 3) Socks & Boxers 4) Snacks 5)A housework robot !!

Update Reply
suzed2805 @ 17/08/2010 08:49  

Oh what about ladies you can hire out for the day to do certain things...and no I don't mean brothel based things....like the washing and ironing. etc. ha-ha!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 10:06  

lmao.. u guys seriously need to find a chick!!!!! being single isnt doing your macho image much good "what macho image you ask"?? yes.. i was just thinking the same thing!!!.. deffo not a cool thread guys!!! hehe!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 10:27  

Ummmm, what's an asda?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 17/08/2010 10:33  

ha-ha! LMAO Letthegoodtimesrol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 10:48  

Well this is easy! 1: grumble mags 2: grumble flicks 3: tissues ( man size ) 4: cheesy wotsits 5: microwave meals That was easy! Note to self: Must get out the house more!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/08/2010 10:55  

PML @ cheesy wotsits, better add latex gloves to that list then Ghosty

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/08/2010 11:23  

what the hell is is grumble mag?

yep-got it, down 'ere we call em 'palm sunday journals'

hey GL, i do get the impression you don't enjoy shopping.....

Update Reply
kendress @ 17/08/2010 11:24  

LOL loving the palm Sunday! on the contrary, I love shopping when all that lots on the list!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 17/08/2010 11:26  

Ghosty I understand 'Palm Sunday' but why 'grumble' or did ya mean 'groan'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/08/2010 11:28  

hey kwak ,this is ment to be men only,
but still it is nice to have a mens out look from a female perspective!

anyways, the at hell would you do with a packet of cheesy puffs and a box of gloves?

you might wanna email that one.

Update Reply
kendress @ 17/08/2010 11:32  

Oh excuse me kendress I thought you were refering to the aisle when you put 'men only' in the title. I didn't realise it was replies from men only. Nar, sod ya, I aint telling ya what cheesy wotsits and latex gloves mean, so there (I'll PM ya)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/08/2010 11:39  

lolz im GL.. last time i checked... haha nope karl i dont like shopping... bit of retail therapy for shoes is cool but other than that its boring!!!! lol omg palm sunday journals ~ not heard that reference before lmao i think there's a lot of "thomas the tankers" online

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2010 12:07  

...i think there's a lot of "thomas the tankers" online and a few Fat Controllers too (me included) J/K no offence meant

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/08/2010 12:21  

hi gd(got it wrong must remember not gl!)
hi kwak.

what on earth do you think w.w.w stands for, other than
world wide wers!

lets close the subject matter and get back to the shopping isle

right 5 items in a men only shopping isle....

1. bananas (titter ye not) great simple food, doe'nt require any expertise to prepere or serve.and the skins can be used to polish any shiney metal a treat, great on alloys.

2. beer and burgers self expanonatory.
3.curry sauce and squirty cream and shaving foam-just don't get the later two mixed up. need i aloborate?

4. dictionary for words i can't spell.(see above)

a big sign with home shopping telephone number/website address so you don't have to d*ck about in there in the first place!

Update Reply
kendress @ 17/08/2010 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email