MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thinking of you Sumo

Thinking of you Sumo - Forums [Biker Match] Thinking of you Sumo - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thinking of you Sumo

Hi all ....... Sadly Sumo's Dad passed away this evening peacefully after a short but tragic illness.... please join me in letting him know we are all thinking of him ,Stef and his Mum at this sad time.

RIP Alec ..... Love you always

J xxxx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 15/08/2010 23:09  

Aww that's sad, big ((((hugs)))) Sumo

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/08/2010 23:11  

Jay..thanks for posting this. Al.. words can't express the hurt you must be going through.. but thoughts are with you and your family. It's good that you have Steph with you. I can't beleive you have both gone through similar circumstances in such a short time. Big hugs and love to you both... and if there's anything I can do, you know where I am. Kaz xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/08/2010 23:20  

Sorry for your loss Matey hope that things will look better for you soon, time is a great healer as they say still miss my Dad he passed away the same Xmas as the Tusami hit and me and Mum said at least we were the lucky ones still to have a home neighbours and each other unlike those unfortunate ones who lost everything in that desaster!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 15/08/2010 23:42  

Can't explain how i feel right now. Am feeling all the hurt for Al and his Mum right now, and also feeling numb. Feet havent touched the ground for the last 4 weeks. Willing whoever dishes out the cards to give it a f**king rest for a while. 2 deaths in a month????? I've been a bad cow to someone i tell ya

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 16/08/2010 00:02  

No, you haven't been a bad cow babe. Life's just shite like that sometimes for some people....it just is. For the time being you have to survive this. You and those you care about have to limp through this awful time as best you can and keep tight hold and don't ever let go of what you learned from those very, very special people you loved.

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 16/08/2010 00:58  

Sumo, heart goes out to you and your family buddy, you need anything give me a shout.

John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 01:25  

thinking of you and your family Sumo
Moon xx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 16/08/2010 08:18  

Thinking of you and your family Look after each other XXX

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/08/2010 09:15  

Alex and Steph, sorry to hear your sad news!

Condolences to you both, take care and hopefully I'll see you again soon.

Terry

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 16/08/2010 10:22  

Am so sorry Al, big hugs & loves to both you & Steph. You know where I am if you need anything or just an ear to waffle into

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/08/2010 10:35  

Big man hugs Sumo, You fear not mate, he's partying in the cosmos with the rest of the rellies!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 16/08/2010 13:38  

So sorry to hear the news Sumo our thoughts are with you and your family and Steph at this time,

Steph your both wonderful people and so fortunate to have eachother for support at this time

Big hugs to both of you

Shell n Ian xx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/08/2010 13:45  

So sorry, Sumo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 13:46  

(((Sumo)))

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 16/08/2010 14:03  

Really sorry about your dads passing - my sympathies are with you and your family xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/08/2010 15:12  

Sumo........so soz to hear of yr sad loss. big hugs go out to you. Just glad you have Steph and Jaybecs there to support you. Steph, you have dun nothing to deserve all this, its just blooming bad timing luv to all of you xxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/08/2010 15:21  

So sorry to hear this news..our thoughts go out to you both..xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/08/2010 17:01  

I don't know who you guys are as I'm new here, but I do know what it's like to lose your Dad...so I just wanted to pass on my condolences.

Update Reply
Enola @ 16/08/2010 17:05  

one is always lost for words of comfort to the bereaved.

Update Reply
clarissa @ 16/08/2010 17:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email