MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

You know you've been single too long when...

You know you've been single too long when... (6) - Forums [Biker Match] You know you've been single too long when... (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Make sure the charger is compatible with the batteries tho, I bought a charger but the bleddy thing only charges one brand of battery, not all brands.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 22:56  

eh, just wire it into the mains Kwak pmsl......or by a generator lol The battery charger shouldn't matter what make the battery is just the type of battery............. nicad etc

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2010 23:03  

PML Johnny, mains?, I want to charge a battery not perm me hair! Try telling this one, it only charges its own brand. Doesn't work if I try other brands.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/09/2010 23:06  

You used to be happy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2010 01:23  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2010 07:54  

when you 75 year old autie comments really louly in a crowded place that your a NOBBLY NO MATES cause your going to see a film on your own. and everybody heard

Update Reply
ridingsmall @ 04/09/2010 16:23  

when you feel shite and lonely like I do today

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/09/2010 16:34  

dont worry drobess- nothing is forever.

Update Reply
ridingsmall @ 04/09/2010 16:36  

It sure feels like it at the moment rrh,

Update Reply
drobess @ 04/09/2010 16:51  

You know you've been single too long when... you join in a heated discussion about batteries lol personally i think being single is pretty damn awesome.. id be reluctant to give up my freedom atm... so just enjoy it people.. no nagging, no demands, no expectations... lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2010 16:59  

Well If it is any comfort I have been feeling like that all week. Am off out AGAIN on my own tonight to see a band. If one more person tells me how lovely I am and not to worry, someone will come along soon, I will kill someone!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/09/2010 18:25  

RE when you 75 year old autie comments really louly in a crowded place that your a NOBBLY NO MATES cause your going to see a film on your own. and everybody heard redridinghooddon't worry about it, if there is a movie I wanna see I go on my own, the best thing is once its on its a bit of escapism for a while....sod em all lol...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/09/2010 00:11  

oh yeah , never worry too much about anything, i could spend my life waiting for others to do stuff i have no problem doing it on my own. and welcoming those that want to do it with me. i like people who can get on with it and those that welcome others along. live life, love life, enjoy the little things that make it what it is. good or bad

Update Reply
ridingsmall @ 05/09/2010 11:53  

take a breather...enjoy being single...remember who you are and the right one will appear one day....forever the optimist!!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 10/09/2010 22:48  

very well said miss violet oops meant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/09/2010 23:19  

You spend all Friday night in front of your computer

Update Reply
Talis @ 10/09/2010 23:58  

what who me.....am I being watched lol....welll the weathers poo and the bikes tucked away a dry warm place lol same as me....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 00:59  

You pay for sex and have a good time.........rubber nurse's. Have you got a cold.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 01:11  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2010 10:25  

You know you've been single too long when... You spend all Friday night in front of your computer That's not a symptom of singledom lol!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 11/09/2010 13:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email