MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Crown Prosecution Make Decision

Crown Prosecution Make Decision (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Crown Prosecution Make Decision (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Crown Prosecution Make Decision

Unfortunately this happens way to often in our society! I had a friend (I call hima friend, more someone I know) who was totally in the wrong but dewcided to go head to head and managed to get away with it. It's totally wrong and I told him why would he do this. He said because I can!!! The justice system is bollocs in this country half the time! All these laws and yet they find it hard to prosecute and give the harsh, realistic penalties that some people deserve!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2010 07:59  

On the day he was all set to vput his hands up .....then when he found out he would have to do a riding course (not resit test) and that he would have to pay for it .....then he was like "oh well i'm not totally to blame. Then it was well i should of seen him coming and got out of his way !!!!

Update Reply
jabecs @ 14/08/2010 23:27  

Would there be as much understanding for the guy if he had been driving a car when he hit Jabecs When I lived in Germany there was no such thing as an accident there was always fault just differing amounts that the police sorted out

Update Reply
micksaway @ 15/08/2010 00:25  

Thanks Mick ....... I'd settle for a sorry from him ...but thats not likely either

Update Reply
jabecs @ 15/08/2010 00:30  

I had guy run into me years back he changed his story three times but because he was in his 50s and I was 20ish the cops believed him . Months of lawyers running back and forth to achive nothing Mark it down to some people are just not worth the time of day

Update Reply
micksaway @ 15/08/2010 00:38  

at the same time guys you have to allow for human error the guy looked behind him for some check at the wrong time
dosnt sound like he did it intentionaly and if he knew he was going to run into something i bet he wouldnt of taken his eyes of the road ahead
human error we all make mistakes

Update Reply
wozabee @ 15/08/2010 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email