MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Team Race Orders WSB

Team Race Orders WSB - Forums [Biker Match] Team Race Orders WSB - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Team Race Orders WSB

After the other weeks Formula 1 incident involving Ferrari, Im left wondering why yet another team (Aprilia) thinks it acceptable to issue team orders to its riders mid-race ? Camier fought his way through the grid from 16th and deserved his position, then Aprilia signal for him to switch with Biaggi..and at his home round too !! Biaggi has a big points lead on Haslam in the standings so there was no need really. Obviously there is no ruling against this in WSB as Aprilia have openly admitted their instructions. Whilst not technically illegal it doesnt make for good sportsmanship or viewing as I was in the stands when Biaggi got booed on his warm down lap. So come on race teams, lets not turn WSB into a farce like F1 is at times.

Update Reply
twistylane @ 05/08/2010 22:13  

It's been going on for years. Look at it the other way, from the manufacturers point of view. Haga possibly lost the championship last year when Fabrizio took points off him. Beating your team mate is less important than making sure your team wins.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 06/08/2010 09:26  

quiet simple if your the best then you should race for your spot not be told move over,it was a good day at silverstone

Update Reply
REDZX10R @ 20/08/2010 18:59  

That was an awesome day, Brit 123's in the main races and Eugene won aswell. I booed, oh did I boo

Update Reply
SPESH @ 20/08/2010 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email