MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

real women are not a size zero!

real women are not a size zero! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] real women are not a size zero! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

real women are not a size zero!

Low fat ice cream yer right

Update Reply
JP @ 06/08/2010 16:27  

Low fat ice cream = no nuts lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/08/2010 22:03  

I was gonna put this post on what r u listening 2 but it works here as well hehe
goin home where women got meat on their bones - son seals
we all don't wanna cuddle a bag of bones
scrappy

Update Reply
Scrapyard monster @ 07/08/2010 06:13  

For me it's getting stuff that doesn't drown, I am not a set size, some bits 14 some 16 and some up to 18 ...if I get to fit my bumm it's too big on waist ... If I get for waist it's too small for any place else, fit my top and it drowns other bits ... I ended up having to get mens Kevlar jeans but mainly cos the womans were all hipster ones ... IMO no good for riding in.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/08/2010 07:48  

Hey shell. If you've got any big bum pants that are too big on the waist give us a shout...I'm an english apple (according to trinny & suzannah) Scrappy - music you listening to: "Big bottom, big bottom. Talk about mudflaps my girl's got em" Spinal Tap

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/08/2010 09:28  

LOL ... But my legs, I get a long length Mini ... so your armour would be at the knees again lol

I did manage to get one pair last year ... from the NEC Girls bike too stand .. they are a bit of a *ahem* snug fit at the moment ... but with my new regime (once my back is ok) I should fit them again

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/08/2010 09:44  

blimey...us ladies are all gonna have to move house to accommodate the array of gear in different sizes we'll accumulate cos of yo yo-ing bums and boobs

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 07/08/2010 11:22  

love this thread I have had so much trouble to get everything to fit well except my helmet! Have sort of got somewhere now with trousers and jacket and those websites mentioned here look great so may need to look over more options.

Update Reply
babebiker @ 07/08/2010 20:33  

Firstly, I completely agree, real women are not size zero and size zero is way to thin anyway. Curvy women are best :)

As for the clothing, not all men are huge, i have trouble with all cloths, not just bike gear with find things that fit, like trousers, why do shops assume all many are 32" long leg, jeez, i have a 28" waist short leg, so dam frustrating.

Think the clothing/Biking/skiing/etc. industries need to re-look at their sizing.

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 08/08/2010 01:36  

(sv_shell "I ended up having to get mens Kevlar jeans but mainly cos the womans were all hipster ones ... IMO no good for riding in. ") yeah! - what's that about? I think you're meant to be sitting upright riding pillion - otherwise when you lean forward there's a big cold draught going places you don't want it to go!!! Remember when buying leather / textile / kevlar jeans to squat down as if you're sat on the bike. Any gaps or tight places will be obvious.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2010 19:43  

Lol even sat upright as a pilly they would have been draughty pumpkin ... Tho will need more new ones soon I hope ... Size 12 here I come again ... One day... Maybe... Perhaps... Ok well at least a 14 lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/08/2010 05:37  

i dont think it makes any difference with ladies biker gear , they dont get our diff shapes . why aint skinny women real women . i am offended , its not my fault i am thin and tall , i may not be ample topped but i was always told more than a handful is a waste . so i am size 12 top and the jacket sleeves r tooooo short , trousers , what a nightmare , fit in the right places means there is enough crutch room for my dildo ,rofl, not , but women the same as men are all shapes n sizes . THE SAME AS U MEN EXCEPT WHEN WE GET A FAT BELLY LIKE U MALES AT LEAST 99% ITS COZ WE R PREGNANT , whats ur excuses i now have 4 sets of biker gear , need some room , but the trousers r too short so its a good job they go under my boots , but i still get a draft and no not there . size zero aint even a size is it ??????????????

Update Reply
grumpydraws @ 10/08/2010 10:45  

@ Minnie - I was trying on ladies trousers because they were the only plain black ones in the shop with knee armour. All the mens trousers were garish multicoloured abominations with knee sliders! I'm 50, I ride a V-Max and I'm pretty much as old school as they come - hell will freeze over (twice!) before I will even consider wearing anything other than plain black leathers... or anything with knee sliders for that matter!

@ savanna - I did indeed used to wear ladies tights under thermal long johns and leathers when I was despatch riding in winter - best way to keep warm on a 10-hour shift in the pouring rain/sleet/snow in mid December. Otherwise though ladies underwear really doesn't look warm enough (or comfortable - thongs? eww!) so I think I'll pass on that and stick to my trusty boxers!

Update Reply
Warhed @ 10/08/2010 13:14  

good for u and ur rant grumpy lol. of course women are women whatever the size. size zero is usa and equates to a size 4 here eek. ive never even seen a size 4 clothes item never mind met anyone who would fit into it and im not sure i would want to

Update Reply
dunans @ 10/08/2010 17:50  

how do you manage with ur "moobs" and jacket? xx

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 10/08/2010 17:54  

u mean my manly chest ? ive got proof now ive been fondled by bmers so i have testimonials :P

Update Reply
dunans @ 10/08/2010 18:08  

<<COUGH cough>> sorry ur manly chesticles lol i shall be expecting testimonials from certain BM'rs then lol x

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 10/08/2010 18:14  

I sympathise with the ladies, being a bloke with a generously proportioned body i also find it extremely difficult to find cothing. I can get jackets fairy easy athough it's normaly the biggest size available and at the higher price bracket manufacturers. I have found a source of exceptional quaity clothing available in sixes from xxs to xxxxxL in a variety of styles but it's from Germany and the plus side is it does actually work out cheaper than most British suppliers. They do both male and female so it maybe worth a look at thier website as you can mailorder. https://www.polo-motorrad.de/ I hope i'm not breaking any rule posting the link, the site is available in English and there's loads to look at.

Update Reply
Dumass @ 11/08/2010 19:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email