MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

real women are not a size zero!

real women are not a size zero! - Forums [Biker Match] real women are not a size zero! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

real women are not a size zero!

im having trouble finding bike gear to fit,,there must be loads of biker ladies out there with an ample bosom and curves that have found kit that fits properly,, any suggestions girls? xx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/08/2010 15:05  

Have you tried > http://www.girlsbike2.com/ ? They also have a few shops around.

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 05/08/2010 16:48  

also ladybiker.co.uk

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/08/2010 17:02  

been told im not allowed to answer this thread

Update Reply
JP @ 05/08/2010 17:30  

Why not JP? I reckon you'd look good in a tight pink little number!!

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 05/08/2010 18:27  

sigh go ahead jp you know u wanna lol!! any references to melons and wide loads and your in trouble ok.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/08/2010 18:30  

I was just going to say that ,well if ,now i was thinking that arr phones ringing brb

Update Reply
JP @ 05/08/2010 19:34  

blues.... is there anything that you want to tell us about what you do with your weekends Would recommend ladybiker aswell, also hein gericke there sizing is rubbish but fit is good

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 05/08/2010 20:55  

I just like to look. Not as good as the Freemans catalogue used to be though.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/08/2010 21:02  

Ive gotta say Hein Gericke are good for us real woman lol just wish a lot more of bike shops would get more sizes instead of twig fit x good luck in your hunt hun, my mate swears by ebay but shes a twig fit x

Update Reply
yamashirlz @ 05/08/2010 21:32  

thanks every1 yeh lady biker seems to have a bigger range of sizes,,ill find something im sure xxx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/08/2010 21:42  

i'm a bit sad and just go for the blokes stuff, i know i'm a woman underneath !! even if i end up looking more like the Mitchelin man , a big Whatever , long time since i fitted into my girly leathers , if there are any sticks out there i have shed loads of good stuff,

Update Reply
savanna @ 05/08/2010 21:48  

Frank Thomas make good ladies clothing and the price is not extortionate. JTS have a factory shop in Leicester and make ladies bike gear in large sizes. I find that leathers are always smaller than the proclaimed size compared to standard clothing. But most textiles will have a stretch panel which makes them fit a bit better. Boody - I notice you're in York. Infinity M/cycles do a good range in ladies clothing. J&S in Leeds do a reasonable selection too. I can never get Hein G stuff to fit. Elaine

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/08/2010 23:28  

I am a stick and everything i have drowns me

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 05/08/2010 23:31  

Heine Gerike sizing does indeed seem to be weird, as does the fit - my newest leather trousers from them were supposedly a ladies size 14 but fitted me better and were far more comfortable than any of their mens equivalents (I'm 6 foot tall, average build, 36" waist) and being a soutpaw the back-to-front zip fly is not in the slightest bit inconvenient. In fact the legs were if anything rather on the generous side even though I'm pretty tall and have long legs. Go figure.

Update Reply
Warhed @ 06/08/2010 00:24  

yeah, I'm really short at 5ft and even with womens sizes the knee protectors and padded knee bits hover just above my ankes with yards to spare at the bottom of the legs, duh errr, how come you were trying on ladies trousers Warhed hmmmm?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/08/2010 10:43  

Minnie the Minx do you think he wears tights under them when its cold!! do you !!! Warhed? do you !!

Update Reply
savanna @ 06/08/2010 10:49  

Lacey panties or thong Warhed?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/08/2010 11:01  

Is that why i get funny looks when i ask for fat ass brummie lass sized stuff lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/08/2010 15:49  

i had real probs at Fowlers last week all ladies stuff was italian so skinny ass sizes and the mens stuff made me look like extra off Dynasty with hoofing shoulder pads lol but i do have Frank Thomas jacket which fits reasonable but it has forced me to look at meself and lose some weight first target goal of losing a stone is kevlar jeans so low fat ice cream for me sunday at Brean lol

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 06/08/2010 16:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email