MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Biker Match Reps wanted for West Wales Bike Show (Aug 21-22nd)

Biker Match Reps wanted for West Wales Bike Show (Aug 21-22nd) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Match Reps wanted for West Wales Bike Show (Aug 21-22nd) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Biker Match Reps wanted for West Wales Bike Show (Aug 21-22nd)

Total Biker FM have a stand and a DJ slot at the West Wales Motorcycle Show in Carmarthan on 21st and 22nd August 2010.

Its £7.50 extry each day. Im camping over as I have a trade stand there. We are allowed another 4 guests maximum to camp over with us but you will still have to pay the ticket fee as our free passes are already handed out.

This would have to be a joint venture, promote Total Biker FM and you can promote BM at the same time. Just want to give you guys a bit of extra free publicity if you want to come along.

First and foremost though, due to the arrangements with the club in charge, you would be part of TBFM team but I dont mind you chatting to people in our marquee about BM as we are all here to help each other out.

Whether you can come along for the weekend or just coming along for the day, make yourself known to the TBFM team (myself included) at some point.

Event: West Wales Motorcycle Show Date: <abbr class="dtstart" title="2010-08-21 10:00:00">Saturday, August 21st 2010</abbr> - <abbr class="dtend" title="2010-08-22 10:00:00">Sunday, August 22nd 2010</abbr> Time: 10:00am - 5.00pm City: West Wales Motorcycle Show in Carmarthen Venue: Carmarthen Showground Address: Nant Y Ci, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, SA33 5DR Country: United Kingdom Admission: £7.50 Age restrictions: All Ages

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 04/08/2010 17:03  

This is on the event calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=948

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/08/2010 17:05  

Thanks boss!

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 04/08/2010 19:01  

Normally ... Id be totally up for this ... helping hands ... but falls on the weekend party at mine :( Good bike show too! Not everyones coming to mine though ... so ... come on peeps ... get your arm up :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 04/08/2010 19:04  

Cant say till I can check on band work

Update Reply
JP @ 04/08/2010 19:09  

mmmm JP as a spokesman ....................

I would normally jump at the chance but alas i am already spoken for

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/08/2010 09:25  

Sorry like others I would normally jump at doing something like this but I am literally tied up that weekend, I am (Chief Bridesmaid) DONKEY at a wedding. Honestly, Fiona and Shrek are getting married.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/08/2010 19:27  

Final shout out for this event. Just thought I would give it a bump up! Total Biker FM will be at the show all weekend. Were camping their too! We have a TBFM tent and will have our street team handing out flyers and promoting the station. They will also be promoting BM as our new flyers have BM website on the front.

Anyone is welcome to come and lend a hand or just come and say hi. We will be DJ'ing when the stunt shows are not on in the arena too.

Hope the weather clears up! We got a looooooooooong trip!

Also... 202 miles if we go down the A483 and A40 or 287 miles if we use the M6. We are going in a car and travelling on a Friday so what would you all recommend?

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 17/08/2010 14:00  

Hmmm ... I recommend .... you ... deligating and you ans Stacey coming here and getting with us :) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 17/08/2010 15:37  

Sorry cant help you out as working this weekend, Hope its a good show and someone gets there to help you out jp

Update Reply
JP @ 17/08/2010 15:55  

Cant anybody just give a couple of hours to help out

Update Reply
JP @ 18/08/2010 16:58  

Weve been let down by our street team now as their car has all but exploded and they cant get across country to Wales for the show! So its just me and Stacey! We will do what we can. Weve got BM cards and TBFM flyers so we will just go for it!

See you all next week.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 19/08/2010 17:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email