MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2nd Southern Rides Regular Meet

2nd Southern Rides Regular Meet - Forums [Biker Match] 2nd Southern Rides Regular Meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2nd Southern Rides Regular Meet

The second meet is now up for Thursday 12th August, I had quite a few PM's to do a different day than Weds so as requested its on a Thurs

After the success of the last one it would be great to see all the familiar faces and some new ones

BB

Update Reply
insanedj @ 01/08/2010 17:53  

You can put your name down here http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1014

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/08/2010 18:14  

Count me in

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 01/08/2010 19:04  

Will try to make this one, it's still a fair distance for me and i still have to start early the next morning but i'll try.

Update Reply
Dumass @ 02/08/2010 20:41  

A good size bunch signed up already, just a couple of days to go

Update Reply
insanedj @ 10/08/2010 19:43  

Sorry, not going to be able to make it tonight, only just finished work and have to be back in again at 02.30 tomorrow morning. Will see what goes for the next one.

Update Reply
Dumass @ 12/08/2010 17:24  

Great evening, thanks all!

Shame about the heavy showers, not a good time to discover my waterproofs leak...

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 12/08/2010 23:30  

Curses! Missed it, and I was free too - how did I manage that? (clue - it probably has a lot to do with my stupidity )

When's the next one?

Update Reply
Warhed @ 14/08/2010 06:03  

We're going for a ride in Kent tomorrow
> http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1022

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 14/08/2010 09:09  

Thank you everyone for making me feel really welcome and hopefully see all tomorrow.

Damian - the cake was a hit. You have to make one for tomorrow - obviously no candles needed

El

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2010 12:07  

Holy cow! - it's raining so hard here in Nortwest London, I swear I saw a guy building a big boat and loading it with pairs of animals! Never mind a ride out tomorrow - anyone know where I can get hold of a pantomime horse outfit or a gorrilla suit sharpish!

Update Reply
Warhed @ 14/08/2010 16:34  

I've only just noticed the ride for tomorrow but still cant make it as i've got a driving job tonight that won't get me home till 06.00. So will be sleeping most of the morning. Will try to keep closer eye on events, hope it all goes well.

Update Reply
Dumass @ 14/08/2010 18:14  

Whens the next one? I'll out it in my diary.

T
x

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 18/08/2010 05:04  

If it's monthly (4 weekly) it should fall on the 9th September.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/08/2010 05:30  

"anyone know where I can get hold of a pantomime horse outfit or a gorrilla suit sharpish"!

Only got a Spiderman suit Warhed, but only used once, I hurt myself soooo bad jumping off the wardrobe I'm not doing that again!!!!!

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 29/08/2010 09:28  

LOL @ LTGTR's antics Dumass, keep an eye on the monthly newsletter in your email, it has links to upcoming events which makes it easier to keep tabs on. If you add your name to an event it puts the event onto your profile, all you have to do is click the title and it links to the events calendar. Hope you finally make it to one of the events.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/08/2010 17:20  

It was nice to meet some nice folks the other week.. shame it was hoofing down with rain.

Update Reply
snailfetcher @ 29/08/2010 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email