MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hi from the TBFM team!

Hi from the TBFM team! - Forums [Biker Match] Hi from the TBFM team! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hi from the TBFM team!

Hi all, Im Mucka Jay. Im a Brummie living in the lovely Lancashire Pennines. I run Total Biker FM radio station and I also run my own motorcycle club for learners (around 2,000 members).

I have been riding a beautiful Honda Varadero XL125 for the past 5 1/2 years but Im still on L plates as I cant be bothered with the new test stuff!

I love poker, bike rallies and drinking which go well together really!

Most recent rally I went to was the Caveman Bash in Preston just a week ago and it was awesome.

Im a bit of a chatterbox but Im sure if you've been listening to me on the radio today you will already know that!

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 17:41  

ive added bikerfm to my facebook and sent invites to mates on there too.

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 27/07/2010 17:52  

Thank you miss darkness! Please though, refrain from calling us bikerfm (copyright laws) we are total biker fm. Sounds stupid but we have already been warned lol.

Im looking forward to having fun here. Already got me slippers on and a can of cider out ready for an eventful evening!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 17:54  

Great to have you oboard buddy! Darkness - don't forget to invite friends to BM also! Use the links at the bottom of any page.

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/07/2010 18:04  

already done Matt and its on my facebook as a link too

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 27/07/2010 18:07  

Welcome Totalbikerfm ... have to say ... your station is a breth of fresh air ... esp to ageless rockchicks ;) lol My son caught my singing (well, making noises) to you this morning and hes now hooked ... passing on link to all his Uni mates ... as we ... erm ... type :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/07/2010 18:14  

Hi Mucky Jay so come on then have you got a face for radio then lets see a photo up loaded ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 27/07/2010 18:23  

I cant get the java applet to work. I do keep trying to post a picture. I definately have a face for radio though, many people have told me that before!!!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 18:47  

erm ... 1 up for the chicks ... staceyTBFM managed to get her pic up ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/07/2010 18:54  

Jay - use Internet Explorer and it will use an ActiveX script like Facebook (exactly the same actually). Use anything else and it will use Java (you just need Java enabled). Alternatively just click on SIMPLE UPLOAD at the top right to use a basic uploader. Oh, and although it does work with Macs you really shouldn't ever use a Mac (for anything) cos they're s**t useless junk

Update Reply
Matt @ 27/07/2010 18:57  

The reason it wouldnt work properly is because of all the other programs I have open (thats my excuse and Im the boss so ner ner ner).

Anyway, my picture is up now. Well its me and Stacey together actually!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 27/07/2010 19:04  

Great radio station!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2010 19:13  

I like the fact you are a hobbit living 'oop north

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 27/07/2010 21:52  

Hi and welcome to the club team TBFM

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/07/2010 22:12  

ive sent out the link to friends on fb.. noticed some have already added you.. fab radio station.. thanks for the gnr and rasmus today... what a gem!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/07/2010 23:07  

Mucka only just realised your a Hobbit wahooooooooooo, think a t shirt is def a must now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/07/2010 10:16  

Welcome to the mad house.... and thats a lovely pic of you both! Brilliant radio station.. will add it to my fb now...and get my son to pass on the link.. he does online DJ-ing too as well as resident DJ at a few clubs.. he's into hardcore tho.. Matt's kinda music! lol Keep up the good work !

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/07/2010 10:23  

Hi TBFM,

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 29/07/2010 11:22  

Thanks for all your messages and for making me feel welcome. Catch you all on the airwaves!

Mucka Jay.

Update Reply
totalbikerfm @ 29/07/2010 15:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email