MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Lakes BBQ ride out in September

Lakes BBQ  ride out in September (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Lakes BBQ  ride out in September (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Lakes BBQ ride out in September

Just to echo everyones thoughts excellent barbie Sarha n Mag,complements to your fella the food was class,company mint,Rosa even better. Rode up to Windemere and then Patterdale befor heading home so i got my ride out,dam the weather,but a fantabulace week-endxx

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 19/09/2010 17:17  

Great night :) Thank you soooo much Sarah and Margret :) Thanx to Alan for being Mr chef :) Thanx to Steve for breaking my fall ... lol Thanx shadowfax for not killing my sleep with snoring ...lol Thanx to Chris and Neil for lifts there and back :) Thanx to John for the 'entertainment' ... you are a star ;) lol Was great to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones :) Margret ... my jaw hurt this morning from giggling so much ... lol Sarah ... your hospitality was very appreciated and full marks for making a fantastic BM event :) .... phew ... did I foret anything! lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 19/09/2010 17:23  

Just got back home soaking wet!!! What a great weekend we all had. Thanks Sarah & Margaret for being super hosts... It was really fab to see everyone old & new!! See you next weekend at the Roaches!! Bat xx

Update Reply
Bat @ 19/09/2010 18:06  

sorry a didnt make it margret.sahar a was otherwise tied up lol next time

Update Reply
madhat @ 19/09/2010 18:29  

thanx sarah, margaret and allan for a lovely weekend at yours. the weather let us down but still had a fab time and it was good to see friends old and new. the young ones had a nice time too. thank you x

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 19/09/2010 18:47  

Thanks to everyone for making our BBQ such a fantastic evening, so sorry about the weather, will work harder on that one for next time.

Extra special thanks to Margaret my best friend, John for helping with the bonfire and Allan for doing a stirling job with the BBQ and bonfire.

Sorry we didn't get to do Bills ride out, next time.

Update Reply
Turtle20 @ 19/09/2010 21:37  

OOOOOOOH

Weird fire pic, there's a person in those flames !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/09/2010 22:11  

thankyou for a great event sarah, margaret, allan and everybody. il enrol at the sport centre for some tennis lessons............ ha, ha.

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 20/09/2010 00:36  

well Allan it was a great BBQ and bonfire, next time you'l have to find something for your two helpers to do other than drinking!!!!!!!!
Thank girls you did us proud LOL

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 20/09/2010 00:55  

Looked like another gig for the BM band!! Sorry I missed this one ladies....hope we meet up again soon X

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 20/09/2010 12:58  

Hey all...fully recovered now although was a tad delicate yesterday. What a hoot. Was great to welcome new bm folk and meet up with our bm chums....just wish the lakes welcome was a bit dryer. Ah well that's the lakes for you. Hopefully we will get that ride round our lovely mountains soon. You are absolutely right shadowfax...metcheck do tell great big porky pies!!! Thanks for letting us use your lovely place Sara and didn't Allan do well!!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/09/2010 17:12  

Never mind tennis lessons John .. you need to learn to weld .. lol Thanks to everybody who was there at the BBQ .. Made it a wonderful event .. Special thanks to Sarah , Alan and Margaret for hosting a great get together

Update Reply
nitro70 @ 20/09/2010 18:04  

Have FINALLY put pics up ... the Chinese lanterns look pwitty :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 27/09/2010 14:49  

sure they wern,t ufo,s

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 27/09/2010 15:54  

Hmmm ... could have been John ... and was that an alien playing sweet music in the guitar ;) lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 28/09/2010 20:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email