MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Attention "SOUTHAMPTON"

Attention "SOUTHAMPTON" - Forums [Biker Match] Attention "SOUTHAMPTON" - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Attention "SOUTHAMPTON"

Hi All I'm moving to Southampton next week for 6 months or so for work, can anyone tell me where the decent pubs are? Preferably ones with live music. Are there any bike-nights? Are there any rock night clubs? Good places to walk the dog......etc ? Wassappenin in the area?? Thanks in advance Miss.

Update Reply
Missunderstood @ 10/07/2010 17:28  

Whereabouts are you moving to in Southampton ? I lived in Fareham for years and used to walk our dogs along the beach. There is a harley dealership in southampton and I know they do ride outs from there (or used to). I am sure someone will come along soon who can tell you much more though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/07/2010 17:43  

Haven't been down there for years Miss', but looks-like the Joiners Arms still have gigs on.

http://www.joinerslive.co.uk/page.php?xPage=upcoming

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 10/07/2010 21:32  

Good luck in the new job, sorry i missed you last week before you left . xx

Update Reply
savanna @ 13/07/2010 01:21  

as for walking the dog...you have the new forest on your doorstep of course!

Butser Hill near Petersfield is cool if you like flying kites whilst the dog watches and Farley Mount near Winchester is another nice place to let the dog run free.

i know winchester a little better - the railway has live music and a bike club. but not been down there for yonks now.

best of luck now.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/07/2010 05:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email