MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Job Loss

Job Loss - Forums [Biker Match] Job Loss - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Job Loss

Just been summonsed... my job is being deleted, along with a few others! I can apply for 2 jobs, neither of which is appealing.. or tek Voluntary Redundancy............................. After a brill weekend.. what a f***ing great start to the week!!! NEED A HUG !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2010 10:50  

sorry to hear that karey i,m sure u,ll sort somthing u don,t seem like the kinda person that,ll worry about a little thing like someone tellin u ur jobs gone !!! go get them girl !!!!

Update Reply
bigned @ 05/07/2010 10:54  

Feel for you Karey. Been there and know just how much it sucks. BIG hugs

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 05/07/2010 10:55  

Sorry to hear that Kaz. It seems everyones having a bad time of things at the moment. Dont know what to say but I can give you a hug

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 05/07/2010 10:56  

Thanks everyone, my heads a shed at the minute.. I know so many people are going through a similar thing... and others have much more important things to worry about... appreciate the hugs. xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2010 11:01  

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/07/2010 11:03  

awwwwww thanks hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2010 11:04  

awwww kaz

Update Reply
madhat @ 05/07/2010 11:09  

Big hugs Kaz - I know exactly how you feel - I have to go to the Jobcentre on Weds to get my claim off the ground & sign on...deep joy

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 05/07/2010 11:52  

To both of you x

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 05/07/2010 12:03  

Sorry to hear it Kaz, it seems we are all in sh*t situations, it's only the depth that varies. I've just been informed I am definitely homeless on 31st July cos Landlord is selling the house and wants vacant possession. Just got to shoot the dog, put the kids in cr*p schools and get a job in the next three weeks lol. I'll treat it as a challenge. Love to you, see you soon

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/07/2010 12:06  

Thanks Maryann and SL...much appreciated xx Stells, good luck hun.. i hope it goes well for you, might see you in the queue someday soon!xx Van.... big hugs to you mate! at least i have a roof over my head.. for now, anyway!xx Jeeez.. life can be so shit sometimes! Hope you get another place sorted soon, if its any consolation a mate of mine just moved to another rented place and she's a lot happier, even got a nice big out-building for her bike Big hugs to you all ... xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 05/07/2010 12:14  

Huge xxx xxx xxx xxx Anything I can do Kaz ... just give me a shout xxx

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 05/07/2010 12:22  

Blimey my manky shoulder is nothing compared to you guys woes and worries anything i can do to aid or assist just whistle xx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/07/2010 12:24  

Sorry to hear Kaz. welcome to the fastest growing club in Britain. I don't see an end to this happening to people.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 05/07/2010 12:33  

I'm lucky I got job a council house no morgage to worry about. Only thing is don't like my job or where I live lol

Update Reply
JP @ 05/07/2010 13:11  

If it's any consolation, not the same cause I suppose, but with an impending "reorganisation" took the VR cheque and ran!!!!

Pretty fast as it 'appens, my ex-wife had a "history"!

Looking back, best thing I ever did.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 05/07/2010 13:35  

Aw Kaz that really sucks! Hope something comes along for you soon. Suppose BikerMatch will be really clean now with a full-time moderator You're not working in public sector are you?

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/07/2010 13:58  

So sorry to hear that Kaz , I am sure that you have experience that can be transfered to another market tho ... if you need ANYTHING, just yell xxx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 05/07/2010 14:06  

Kaz look on the positive side,you will have more time to get to the rallies,hey hey,but really sorry about job loss,

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 05/07/2010 14:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email