MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

We Buy any Bike

We Buy any Bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match] We Buy any Bike (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

We Buy any Bike

Oh one point as well if sold under a certain ammount it's considerably cheaper and they also have a cap on the total too. Glad to be of some help (well hope so) good luck with it. You will need to set you a paypal account to move money around I beleive but you can stipulate if you wish to have cash on collection.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/07/2010 12:38  

Well I aint asking a King's ransom for it, I'll be lucky if I get a pauper's penny lol, so that should be ok and I already have paypal and an account with ebay, bought 2 bikes from ebay in the past.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2010 12:41  

Well I'd say there is bound to be a smaller person who is not a speed freak that wants something indevidual enough for their persona, and more power that a 125 cruser out there in fact probably several, so give it a go. If it is not bid on at least the insertion fee is not out landish.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 06/07/2010 12:46  

Not much more power, it's only a 250cc lol. I will see what their fees are then decide if it's advertise it or hammer it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/07/2010 12:50  

anyone had any recent experiences with these companies? looking to sell my bike soon and dont want people visiting in the current climate

Update: Ended up getting a decent quote from https://themotorbikedealer.com/ Good price considering they have to sell it on. Plus they are picking it up in a few days

Update Reply
RSV4 @ 01/04/2021 13:58  

Yeah,the price they give you over the phone,is more than they give you when they come to take it,they'll knock £500quid off for a tiny mark ,and make up more reasons why your bike isn't worth what was offered over the phone,

Update Reply
The mancunian @ 02/04/2021 11:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email