MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rock n blues

Rock n blues (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Rock n blues (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rock n blues

aw thankyou first time I been called a man boy many a time ok while we on the subject what is your tipple

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 02/06/2007 09:27  

Ok no need to rub it in, that ya YOUNGER than me In order of importance lol: TEA , Lager top, Bud..in the bottle not a glass. Water (brought from home) if I'm paying

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 09:31  

nowt better than a good cup of teabut lager too gassy for me and you are right bud should only be drunk out of a bottle oh go on let me rub it in - oh sorry different thought - never finished the sentence

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 02/06/2007 09:35  

pml @ sentence, you will be (sentenced) if ya not careful...I knew your jacket with the buckles would come in handy one day

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 09:41  

can it be suspenders i mean suspended

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 02/06/2007 09:50  

By the neck? That could be arranged, if you insist pml

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 10:18  

right now that sounds wonderful but youll have to use a crane cos a tree wont take my weight and can it wait til after the charity day god I ask a lot

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 02/06/2007 10:23  

You're seriously warped man, I love it! No need to call me God, Kwak will do rofl

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 10:29  

Kwak, why aint you coming to the Rock N Blues this year, ? dont you enjoy a good party in the middle of a field then? if you wamma ticket i have a spare one. you really should come, its a right good laught. Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 02/06/2007 13:00  

http://www.sheffieldbikers.co.uk/download.php?id=6148 SK don`t you fancy this one ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 02/06/2007 15:50  

thanks istaqa for the t shirt link lol probably still have my ogri t shirt on or me clash one

Update Reply
earthwind @ 02/06/2007 17:00  

Mr Shaggy, reasons for me not doing this rally or any other No dosh No transport No tent new sleeping bag sux (froze me tat off in MAY last year, heap o' chite! lol) anyone want an INDOOR sleeping bag? Sciatica Cartilage knackered in right knee Like to go home to my own bed after a good nite out Whinge when I'm cold, whinge when I'm not Zzzzz are you asleep yet?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 19:07  

Graham, that's the Rock n Bike show at Squires. The first year they held that it was FREE, then last year they charged entry fee It's not a rally, it's held at a pub/cafe FFS. There's going to be an awful lot of folk stood outside having a fag, (the smoking ban will be a month old by the time the show is on) I wonder if the landlord will let me have a BROLLY stall there? ROFPML it's bound to rain Mr Shaggy, sorry, I forgot to say 'thanks' for your offer of a ticket, very nice of you.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/06/2007 19:17  

i am gonna see if i can wing it but kids etc they go away on the 4th august im hopefully off to france will one be able to gbet tickets on the gate or it is too big and they will be sold out went to the three spires and lone wolf last year had a fantastic time but got absolutely legless both times didnt care where i slept though but i have airbeds tent sleeping bags so was ok did wander around for a bit in the dark trying to find my bloody tent though (was about to sleep where i stood when i remebered i had pitched it near a tree) lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 03/06/2007 10:24  

G'day all, well it looks like i managed to wrangle a few day's off for the rock'n'blues, i've also got a stupidly huge tent and a space on my bike, so if anyone need's a ride or a place to crash then just let me know..........kid's are welcome, as long as they fit in the panniers.....and if you snore or fart then it's the outside bit for you, and that stand's for the fellers too!

Update Reply
whoops @ 03/06/2007 11:30  

Counts me out then!

Update Reply
Di @ 03/06/2007 11:35  

ewww!

Update Reply
whoops @ 03/06/2007 11:42  

Tent! I got me own That'll bloody teach ya

Update Reply
Di @ 03/06/2007 11:58  

i bet it's inflatable......