MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

"Hello" From Warwickshire

"Hello" From Warwickshire - Forums [Biker Match] "Hello" From Warwickshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

"Hello" From Warwickshire

Hello everyone , just thought i had better introduce myself. My name is "H", and i have been a member (lurker) for a while just watching what has been going on; i have just upgraded myself to a subscribed member to hopefully make new friends and riding buddies

Hope to get to know some of you real soon,

Love H x

Update Reply
Likklelady @ 26/06/2010 22:40  

Hi lurker or "H" whatever,join in the fun with all the nutters on the site(great nutters)and wecome aboard

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 26/06/2010 22:47  

Hello likklelady ex-lurker

A lot of the gang have gone off for a lurk in Wales this weekend, but there should be enough left behind to keep you company and if you ask Drobess nicely she'll tell you all about her leg

Enjoy the ride, H.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/06/2010 23:16  

Hi H

Welcome from one newbie to another.

Hope you have a good time on here and get to see you around sometime

Update Reply
catman61 @ 27/06/2010 20:46  

hi enjoy the site great bunch of people

Update Reply
earthwind @ 27/06/2010 21:27  

hi there likklelady, welcome to the site, glad you up graded to a full member, im usually actively goin to meets but im a little laid up at the moment, nice to see another local bod on here

Update Reply
drobess @ 27/06/2010 23:40  

hey welcome to the madhouse...... Johnny

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2010 23:41  

welcome to the site, looks like you've met some sane folks already. Must be all the crazy people that have gone to Wales. Let me know if you need anything site-related

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/06/2010 02:24  

Hello and welcome from the midlands H great to have you on board. got some stuff coming up on the events page take a look and come along as for the boss man saying all the crazy people have gone to wales, well we are back now now hope to see you soon jp

Update Reply
JP @ 28/06/2010 07:28  

Hello H,

Well it's great you upgraded yourself recently. Me too and it's such a good laugh on this site. So many friendly people and everyone up for a laugh.

Happy riding and let's hope to see you soon.

John x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2010 07:47  

Hi H welcome to BM.
hopefully catch up sometime at an event meanwhile enjoy
Moon x

Update Reply
moonstone @ 15/07/2010 08:15  

Hi to you how about the squires run in a couple of weeks

Update Reply
JP @ 15/07/2010 08:24  

Hiya and welcome to BM Its a bit of a madhouse ... but .. its a fun house :) Look forward to seeing you out and about at on of the events :) Stay safe and hope to catch you soon :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 15/07/2010 08:36  

Hiya and welcome to BM (basically mental)

Grab an oar and start paddling :)

Crazy ............... crazy foor feeling so lonely ............. (sorry song came into my head there)

BJ

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/07/2010 09:58  

whats the squires run jp? been bimbling about over bridgnorth lately and missed something.......

Update Reply
1968adrian @ 15/07/2010 11:39  

Hi 'H' and all the other newbies and welcome to BM :o) 1968adrian I think JP is on about the Rock and Bike show at Squires in August... details on the events here:- http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=687 Hope to see you all there ! :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/07/2010 13:17  

hi there h i have just join tonight my self, so i would like to say hi to all, a new be from sutton coldfield from bon xx

Update Reply
kitten bon 44 @ 15/07/2010 23:59  

hi h and all just joined my self tonight new be from sutton coldfield ;-)

Update Reply
kitten bon 44 @ 16/07/2010 00:01  

This could get confusing, Hi H , I'm a newby too and I'm H .

Update Reply
2Tdreamin @ 20/07/2010 23:45  

Hi & thankyou to everyone for the welcome messages & "hi" to the newbies Kitten Bon & 2Tdreamin , another "H" , lol
Hopefully I i will be able to make it to a "meet" & get to know some of you in the near future
H X

Update Reply
Likklelady @ 21/07/2010 14:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email