MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What is on your Bucket List? Top ten.

What is on your Bucket List?  Top ten. - Forums [Biker Match] What is on your Bucket List?  Top ten. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What is on your Bucket List? Top ten.

Assuming that we all want health & wealth for ourselves and our love ones, what are the dreams you want to do before its too late.

Mine in no particular order, 1. Visit Antartica.
2. Dive off the Great Barrier Reef.
3. Swim with whales, dolphins and sharks.
4. Learn to hang-glide or sky dive or both.
5. See both the Northern and Southern Lights.
6. See the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone and Monument National Parks in the States.
7. Watch the sun rise and sun set over Uluru/Ayers Rock.
8. Learn to sail and crew a tall ship.
9. Ride a motorcycle across the Sahara.
10. See an eclipse in the middle of nowhere, without anyone around to oooh and aaah and ruin the experience.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/06/2010 15:23  

hmmmm F1 or football tomorow ?

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/06/2010 21:03  

frad my list is too long iso im chipping away at it when i get it down to ten ill list em down lol but great wall of china and riding off road in the outback are two of them

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 26/06/2010 21:04  

just be happy,not much to ask is it?

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 27/06/2010 00:29  

I like the old style galvanised steel buckets, built to last, you just don't see them around these days

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/06/2010 20:42  

I want to see as much of the world as possible

Been to China this year which was amazing and planning to go to Japan next year

Update Reply
catman61 @ 27/06/2010 20:50  

fantastic (
1 I have a galvanised bucket with a lid) (I did have ) I would like to find it again

2. to travel abroad with like minded friends abroad on my bike (and them on theirs)

3 buy a better bag so my bike look a bit tidier when it all packed up

4 Learn to spell better in the forums)

5 Visit the valley of the queens and the valley of the kings

6 own a beach house

7 be a non smoker

8 be happy and have someone who also wants to be happy

9 Stay as healthy and active as i can for as long as I can

10. Learn to fly a helocopter or plane

(there are more and the above should not be seen to take any order of priority of importance)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 27/06/2010 21:21  

1. See the Northern lights 2. See african animals in their natural habitat 3. Ride through the Rocky Mountains on horseback 4. Own my own land(just a few acres) 5. Learn to scuba dive 6. Be my own boss 7. Visit Zion Wildlife Gardens in New Zealand and interact with the cats 8. See the Great Barrier reef 9. Travel the world 10. Live long enough to do any/all of the above!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 28/06/2010 14:04  

in no real order 1 ride a motorcycle across Canada 2 learn to play a church organ 3 crew a tall ship 4 cuddle a polar bear(might half to be last on list) 5 have someone who's as happy to be with me as i'm them gee it's a short list, must try and find a bigger bucket

Update Reply
badger59 @ 28/06/2010 16:48  

yes a short list but a good one (except maybe the polar bear) but your profile (I had a peak says you quite a tall man) so you may be ok (nice bike by the way is it good for cruising :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2010 17:18  

will let you know about the crusin when the bike arrives. Dealer said waiting time was about 6 weeks so hope to be on the road mid July, just in time for the summer to end. As for the polar bear there was a chap in Canada who had one he raised from a cub he swims with the bear as well.So might not be the end of the list after all

Update Reply
badger59 @ 28/06/2010 18:02  

well there you there is always hope. lol there will still be a few rideouts after you get your bike so you will have lots of excuses to try it out :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 28/06/2010 18:09  

Ian and I have our lists and one by one things are being ticked off it from little things to the large,

Like WN will let you know when it gets to 10 cos mine is way to long to list :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/06/2010 04:02  

1.to have my tattoo finished this month 2.to pass my bike test 3.to find my soul mate 4.to live healthy and full life 5.that my parents live forever(love u mum &dad)know its completely unfeasable but one can wish 6.to be able to walk in high heels 7.to find calorie free chocolate that tastes just same a sfull fat 8.to be able to talk more slowly so people understand me 9.to own a non dyslexic keyboard 10.to have babies

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 29/06/2010 08:44  

also Nige did you know that if u put antiseptic on polar bear fur the fur will turn purple!!

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 29/06/2010 08:45  

Sure that'll be useful to know for all of us Miss'.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 29/06/2010 09:05  

lol thats great miss

Update Reply
earthwind @ 29/06/2010 15:00  

that is brill next time i c one i know wot to do lol!!!!!

Update Reply
welshy @ 29/06/2010 19:07  

i would like to ride right down through the americas

Update Reply
earthwind @ 29/06/2010 22:07  

1. learn to relax ( a week in a monastery should do it, one of those where they don't speak)

2. travel more of the UK (the Hebrides)

3. play a musical instrument

4, be healthy wealthy and wise ( a couple of those could be difficult)

5. believe and live according with karma in mind

6. get a bigger bucket

Update Reply
thehairyone @ 30/06/2010 00:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email