MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

what would you do without a bike to ride ?

what would you do without a bike to ride ? - Forums [Biker Match] what would you do without a bike to ride ? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

what would you do without a bike to ride ?

What would you do without a bike to ride ? my gpz been off the road for ages job to get good spares.

Update Reply
happy jack @ 20/06/2010 21:38  

I sit at home most of the time. Hope you get your bike sorted someday soon Jack.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 21:44  

Nothng too drastic, probably kill myself for starters

Update Reply
brad_the_impaler @ 20/06/2010 21:55  

silly sod! You don't need to kill yaself Brad, sitting at home does that all by itself.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 21:58  

sadly i just make do with pillion or drive me car faster

Update Reply
missvondarkness @ 20/06/2010 22:01  

Not had a bike for a while, - spend way too mich time on facebook and slowly go mad in my case. Got fingers crossed I'll be able to get another bike later in the year.

Update Reply
fionaw @ 20/06/2010 22:21  

Happy Jack, such a sad thread... hope you find your spares soon.. without a bike don't want to go there! Lost mine for 2 weeks after a car driver decided he wanted the exact peice of road I was using while waiting for the lights to change, had to get the fekin train until I could rotate my neck again.. and find a replacement. but happy happy now..

Update Reply
Tezzzer @ 20/06/2010 22:34  

Probably be a better mother for a start.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2010 22:34  

I would be sitting at home going mad and pulling my hair out, i would use my car but it guzzles juice so i guess i would be pulling my hair out and being on facebook lol.

Update Reply
suzy maurauder @ 20/06/2010 22:41  

Probably be a better mother for a start. Aww but you'd be miserable so that wouldn't make you a better mother, would it?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 22:42  

try and get another one, take up walking (NAW) errr hitch a ride on a passing bike, sew, paint, fix my kitchen lol

get another one

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2010 22:45  

You'd think it'd work that way Kwak, but I've had so much grief for being out all day today, despite the fact my kids were all out doing stuff themselves, that I'm wondering if it's worth it! God help me next weekend at Barmouth. I've organised being without them but now I'm having doubts cos of the aggravation I know I'll get when I get home. Kids!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2010 22:52  

lol yes mine are ok about it as they are getting older and doo much their own thing. Two going off to uni in sept but the ones that still live with me are all away with their dad at the weekend so they happy me happy.

I hope they dont give you too much much hassle. You love em really :)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/06/2010 22:54  

You'd think it'd work that way Kwak, but I've had so much grief for being out all day today, despite the fact my kids were all out doing stuff themselves, that I'm wondering if it's worth it! Well how selfish is that of them? Sorry no offence but if they aint home what's their problem? I think they just feel insecure, mum's not at home waiting for them to return like she usually is, yea? If they are late teens / adult it's time for YOU so don't feel guilty. I'm sure they know that you will always be there for them no matter where you happen to be, that's what mothers do.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 22:57  

I'd raise an army of squirrels and hedgehogs and take over the world. Once I've done that, I'd eradicate bad weather and car drivers and make the world a huge motorcycle playground

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 20/06/2010 23:03  

You can have the hedgehog(s) in my garden cos I keep finding their little 'parcels' lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 23:06  

Perfect, they'll make perfect car missiles :D

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 20/06/2010 23:08  

Getting the bus or ridin me pushbike. forget the pushbike far to healthy. Spend more time in tescos reminding myself why i never had kids.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 20/06/2010 23:21  

No Kwak, they aren't even in their teens yet - not till October for the eldest, but she's out with her friends all day, the youngest was with her dad and the middle one joined her in order to go out somewhere special, so I would have been at home on my own all day. There at that age where mum isn't allowed to give anything else her attention. Bless em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/06/2010 23:35  

Ah I see, then it's insecurity, they want reassurance that you're not going to leave them. Bless them, they can't half tug at the old heartstrings eh?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/06/2010 23:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email