MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Drobess out of action

Drobess out of action (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Drobess out of action (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Drobess out of action

I just hope she put her bits away when amblin round on crutches ......... poor Posh nearly got more than he bargained for !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/06/2010 15:09  

dont worry im fully clothed now so theres no more flashin. i seem to be findin shere determination from everywhere at the moment, the physios have had me goin up n down stairs n steps on me crutches. its all takin me another step closer to gettin home

Update Reply
drobess @ 24/06/2010 15:42  

Thats why Drobs they want shut of you lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/06/2010 15:48  

I'm glad to hear you're up & around drobs, take it easy & i hope to see you when you escape ...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2010 22:40  

Glad to hear your up and about, nothing can keep you down... Just watch out and check on where paddy is when you get back to bed!

See you soon xx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/06/2010 23:45  

I think a new name is in order, instead of drobess it's gotta be Speedy (recovery) Gonzales. Well done you!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/06/2010 00:19  

Good to hear you are on the the mend Drobs.

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 25/06/2010 00:37  

Just a cheery grin to help you on your way

Sorry you're missing Barmouth but at least you'll escape the incriminating photos :>>

Happy Hobbling, Drob X

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/06/2010 10:33  

IM BEING RELEASED TODAY YAY WHOOHOOOOOO FANDABBY DOSEY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY i know i got a long way to go but just being home will be enough for now.

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/06/2010 11:18  

Great news Tracey What a damn shame you can't go to Wales...but i'm sure you'll be running about in no time

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 25/06/2010 12:41  

Got time off for good behaviour, did you?

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/06/2010 12:49  

im clock watching now till i signed out n me mate comes to pik me up.it will be nice to wake up wen i want to not at 6.30 in the mornin

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/06/2010 13:16  

good one tracy enjoy the sunshine darlin

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 25/06/2010 13:48  

Good luck with the stairs Drob

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 25/06/2010 17:23  

im well and truly home now n it feels great, it were a mammouth task just to get from the car up the pathway, then i had to tackle the step up to the front door, i took a big breath and.........one big hop later i made it up, hobbled up the hallway, me left leg were aching like mad by this time, the settee were in sight but i just couldnt get any further wivout a sitdown. after a quick breather i made it to the settee. it feels great to be sat on it, my girls and future son in law had cooked me a party dinner, sooo much nicer than hospital food, i have lived on jacket potatoes and sarnies for 9 days. its just onwards at a snail pace now

Update Reply
drobess @ 25/06/2010 22:23  

Nice to know you are being spoiled Tracey , take it steady and you will get there

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 25/06/2010 23:14  

if i break me leg can i come down to yours drobs?joking apart really glad to hear you are home and on the mend,take care of yourself,hope to see you soon at the meets,edd.xx

Update Reply
whiteairedfox @ 26/06/2010 01:48  

Hey Trace great to see ur home and more importantly ur ok, my thoughts have been with u since i got told.
Just relax, sit back, and think of england lol.

Get well soon love and take care... XXXX

Update Reply
UKHarleyRider @ 27/06/2010 07:56  

Glad to hear you are back home Trace. I have been following your progress and wishing you a speedy recovery. I know what it's like to have a bad accident and the need to have time to mend properly. Best Wishes Ratty

Update Reply
Rattay @ 28/06/2010 13:37  

Drobs what night are you cooking curry for the Hobbits then ................ you have all day to hop along making it lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/06/2010 09:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email