MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Warning to ALL BikerMatch members!

Warning to ALL BikerMatch members! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Warning to ALL BikerMatch members! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Warning to ALL BikerMatch members!

I,ve opened mine Matt & now my desktops full of ham,spam,sausage & beans.. lovin it

Update Reply
old red @ 15/06/2010 21:07  

PML @ Red, don't be greedy, email me some please? Oh, no you can't cos it aint allowed. Well Matt your PM didn't have my name as 'Jesus' so it can't be from you

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/06/2010 21:13  

Wots wrong with me, i have't had anyone asking for my addy

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/06/2010 01:07  

you probably did but I removed the spammers including their PMs and Nods before you had chance to see them. And I'm still getting emails from people asking why they haven't got a PM or Nod even after receiving an email telling them they have one. HOW STUPID ARE SOME PEOPLE? Sorry but I've sent a PM to every member of the website, then people email me asking if my PM is safe to open, others just ignore every word in the message. I'm not gonna reply to any more emails, because I've wasted a lot of time replying to around 50 emails now.

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2010 11:50  

Boss Man i opened it expectantly hoping for some of your silver tongueness ........................ alas twas not to be :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/06/2010 11:50  

Not had one - but new to site - good that update warnings being sent tho cheers!!

Update Reply
welshy @ 16/06/2010 13:59  

no problem, we like to look after everyone here and think we have probably the safest bikers website in the UK

Update Reply
Matt @ 16/06/2010 21:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email