MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hiya All

Hiya All - Forums [Biker Match] Hiya All - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hiya All

Hi all from a newbie on here

I am a 49 year old Honda CBF1000 rider, looking to get back into the rideout scene again after a little while away, and of course increase my social network

Live in Tamworth so like to meet up with any like minded people in the Midlands area

Hope to see you soon

Update Reply
catman61 @ 14/06/2010 21:24  

allrite catman joined the right site here i can tell ya lol, get yer ass up to farmyard this weekend ,you`ll meet like minded peeps there hehe??enjoy forums mate . MD

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 21:32  

Ohh another Hobbit !

Dont worry cat, it is a nice term

Welcome to BM , pull up a chair, the crayons in the bottom drawer, please put the lids back on, and make sure you pick a straight jacket that fits

above all have fun, take it all lightly & join in with the events & the chat & I am SURE something will take your fancy

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/06/2010 21:33  

Hiya catman61 Welcome to BM Another Middle Earther eh? Well im sure all the hobbits will have you getting along to the various meets they have down there! lol Just don't nick the green crayons...and no window licking! lol Hope you can get to some other meets/ride outs too :o) Take a look at the events/forums and see whats going on. Have fun and hold tight!

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/06/2010 21:34  

Eyup Catman, welcome to BM - a few of us are going up to Bassetts Pole tomorrow night :
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=5679

If ya fancy meeting up

Oh & mind what Shell says (she's in charge of the meds! ) lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/06/2010 21:38  

I may well do that as its only a couple of miles away

So hopefully see you in the pub garden

Update Reply
catman61 @ 14/06/2010 21:49  

Stella , only in charge of who get a key for meds ... once you got a key so long as you share them ....

lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/06/2010 22:03  

Hi and welcome to the club catman61

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/06/2010 22:09  

Welcome hope enjoy yourself - there are some great folk on this site and there's plenty to do. Maybe see you at the farmyard - all the best, Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/06/2010 22:22  

Welcome hope enjoy yourself - there are some great folk on this site and there's plenty to do. Maybe see you at the farmyard - all the best, Katie

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/06/2010 22:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email