MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

Farmyard Tent space reservations. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Tent space reservations. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

lol ... cool, I cant go wrong if just Johnny :) EVEN I wont forget that ...lol BJ ... Do you want me to take your sleeping bag too, or can I give it you at Barmouth, just realised when thinking about packing bikermatch t-shirts etc.

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/06/2010 14:58  

ALex that was a spare so no rush for it next time u r down brum for nite out is fine :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/06/2010 15:23  

YAY ... thanx huni ... got the extra baggage of peeps t-shirts and hoodies ... mind you ... will feel lots lighter going back ...lol

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/06/2010 15:33  

Well so far we have ... 25 people (including us 3) that need a tent space ... and about another 8 that will be 'visiting' over the weekend All (except us 3) will get a text with a pic of our identification marker once its completed so you all know what to look for, those arriving late dont worry Ned is bringing a flashing light for the top of it Its not too late to contact us & let us know if you need space saving or want to know how to find us over the weekend

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 22:39  

I'll just follow GBeldon, I'll be the zombie stumbling around looking for beer after almost a month of solid excessive work levels!

Update Reply
tawdryfilth @ 16/06/2010 22:46  

No probs Taw I have Gary's number to text him ... thats an extra tent space :-) its gonna be a blast !

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 22:49  

Can you add another to the tent space 3 man tunnel tent.

Last minute this, will have to pay on the gate.

Will pm you my mob Shell ;-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/06/2010 23:22  

Glad you can join us smi1er it going to be good, any one else out there who wants to join us, just PM sv shell your mob, and she will let you know were we are, come on you newbys come and join us your all welcome.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/06/2010 23:43  

Bill u best save a hug and kiss for me !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/06/2010 23:51  

Have PMed Shell Bill ;-) Job done

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2010 00:06  

2 more this morning that's 28 spaces and 8 visitors :-)

If you want my number and have not got it pm me pls, I am using a pay and go sim not my normal number so don't care who has it lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2010 05:37  

hi i should be arriving about 11 - 12 tent size approx 8ft 6ft 3 man honest.

Update Reply
charlie256 @ 17/06/2010 09:13  

Ok thats 29 ... will save what we can & when peeps arrive I ask you park your tent so that there is space between you & the next if possible to fit another in ... that way if we fill up we can still put more in rather than saving too much space & looking like we squished into one end lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2010 13:01  

Have had 1 more PM me for space ... so thats 30 tent spaces & 10 that are coming a visiting over the weekend. If there is anyone else who wants space, or who wants me to text them a pic of where we are & what to look for on the camp site, please let me know within the next 30 mins as after that I will be turning my laptop off & it will be too late

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/06/2010 20:49  

Hiya
Not been Farmyard b4 and this weather has tempted me to go . So will have get ticket on gate.

Have PMed sv_shell to save tent space for me so see you all there.

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 17/06/2010 21:11  

cor, there`s gonna b loads o us....wot this about BM T. Shirts already ???????

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 17/06/2010 22:43  

I'l be on late if any one wants to pm me there phone nu. and i will pess it on to shell 2moz.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 17/06/2010 23:05  

wow big turn out of BM ers - gonna be the party corner me thinks :-) im camping with mates somewhere in the smoke zone field, settig off from cloggie land 2 ish, ill bob in to say hello and scouse a few beers over the weekend lol see you then Dom - Zeds Not Dead

Update Reply
zeds not dead @ 17/06/2010 23:19  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email