MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

Farmyard Tent space reservations. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Tent space reservations. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

Gary we plan on getting there EARLY , will be leaving ours at 8am to be there for about half 9 ... I THINK I have your number, if you cannot be there early I will drop you an MMS as with everyone else with a pic of what to look for when you get there ... banner & knickers looking good so far LMAO

will PM you lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/06/2010 21:22  

Smiley flag and huge knickers en route to Shell for erection purposes, Shell Lady can you make sure THAT MAN doesnt do weird stuff with me undies this time please

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2010 10:00  

*sigh* If I HAVE to ... though you know what he is like !! I have sent a text to everyone who has asked me to save them a space ( 16 in total) with the number I will be taking to FarmYard as I willnot be taking my iPhone Please if you have NOT had a text off me will you drop me a PM as I will have got your number wrong

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/06/2010 14:49  

I got mail lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2010 14:56  

You've had a sex-change?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2010 14:58  

XK nope you just didnt look close enough lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2010 15:07  

I shudda gone to specsavers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2010 15:11  

I'll visit you peeps in the fire field over wkend,,,i'll be arriving later but am going to stick in non fire field as last year......craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2010 15:15  

Pffft you spent more time in our field last year craig ... Shorter staggering distance for you lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/06/2010 15:27  

Not drinking or ? this year incase daughter phones to say she is going into labour,,,then i can shoot off...... so quiet wkend for me,,,my last farmyard,,,(sober),,, giving rallies a miss after this year.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2010 19:54  

AW Craig sorry to hear that mate,was just gettin to know ya az well.Hope everything is alreet with ya n hope ya divvint get the cal till after the rally. There's always Kelso, hope ah see ya up there marra. keep the wind in ya sails Ledd777....Ed

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 15/06/2010 20:12  

I have sent a text to everyone who has asked me to save them a space ( 16 in total) with the number I will be taking to FarmYard as I willnot be taking my iPhone Please if you have NOT had a text off me will you drop me a PM as I will have got your number wrong

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/06/2010 21:04  

Shell 16 i hope u havent counted me twice lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2010 22:53  

ah it is looking a good turnout of us north yetis at farmyard !! give them hobbits a run for their money lol yeti size 4 manner for me please shell but all going well i will see u in town square at 9.30/10 am

Update Reply
bigned @ 15/06/2010 23:01  

Think its 9 now Ned and anyone else who wants to ride in with us

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/06/2010 00:56  

9is when they open ... Ned text me if you get to set off when you plan too... You have the number if we know your riding down will wait :-)

No Jackie only counted you once , I now have a tent list for 20 form on here and pm dunno how many bill and alex have

getting giddy now, even tho have pulled my back,

Can anyone else meet us before 10 in helmsley to help set up and get wood???

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 05:55  

YAY ... Jackies nickers have arrived safe & sound Caused a few raised eyebrows in the post room at work but hey ho ... lmao

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 09:10  

BJs knickers have landed whoop whoop lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/06/2010 10:48  

Just Johnny and Katie (Bobkat) Shell will be awaiting txts off and Sheena .... erm I think ... if wrong, Im sure you will let me know ...lol Looking forward to going now ... even packed and sorted my lots meals out :) woo hoo!

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 16/06/2010 11:46  

Well had text off bobcat and pm off sheena ... So just johnny left to contact you :-)

Getting all excited now

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 16/06/2010 13:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email