MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

Farmyard Tent space reservations. - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Tent space reservations. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Tent space reservations.

I thought I would start this thread, I know several have PM'd me & I think some have sent PM's to Bill & Alex too regarding saving a pitch for tents.

I thought it my help us all if we have a thread for it, that way we can print it off & take it with us & no one gets forgotten or missed off (ok yeah my spreadsheet mentality is showing through now) or if someone ends up being delayed on the day then a whole bunch dont get forgotten about cos the others can pick it up.

Even if you have let one of us know please still put your tent size down , aprox will do you don't have to get the tape measure out lol we wont be on the day.

One thing to point out as well is that we will be in the fire field, so would also help a little (& I do only mean a little) if you dont want your tent any place near the fire to let us know so we can save some space round the outside, tho that will mean that you are near bikes as they traditionally go round the outside of a group for the fire field.

I have suggested that when we have the flag up we can text a pic of the flag pole to everyone whos number we have too so if you cannot get us on our mobiles then you should be able to find us still

See you all real soon

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2010 17:04  

aw that a brill idea.. i am defo attending, gettin dropped off by my son... i know Ledd can`t make it till the saturday, so he`ll b lookin 4 a space, as will Willow..........

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 13/06/2010 18:30  

Thanks Faries ... will you be camping with us ? We will be staking our claim at 10am to a pitch that will be big enoough for all who have asked us to save a space ... hope Bill has enough tape lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2010 18:35  

tent space reservation request plz

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 13/06/2010 19:27  

No probs Duck ... what size ? are we talking igloo ... small condo or does chez Duck come with a west wing?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/06/2010 19:32  

Lol...its a 4 man() dome tent ...and possibly a second reservation for friend of katie's hoping to meet up to go with , will let you know for defo on that asap, cheers.

Update Reply
uglyducklin @ 13/06/2010 19:48  

meeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee................2 man ickle tent !!! ta x

Update Reply
willow @ 13/06/2010 19:52  

I have already given in my reservation to Alex

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2010 20:01  

Hi Shell, yes i can defo come (had 2 rearrange builders) not missin this 4 anything, had such a gud time at Durham with Terry n gang. i`ve got a 2 manner, well a girl needs room 2 turn around lol lol. not sure on time of arrival, me thinks lunchtime tho.... i`ll keep updatin asap x x x x

Update Reply
fairies1 @ 13/06/2010 20:04  

Me please Shell, 6' square, ta!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 13/06/2010 21:25  

Biggish wigwam - eta fri 7pm

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2010 21:52  

Hi Shell, yes please would also like reservation. Tent size aprox 6' x 9'... well I am tall! Should be there by lunch. many thanks

Update Reply
Roxie 1963 @ 13/06/2010 22:37  

Sick as a bludy chip i cannat get there til saturday afternoon but i'll av me 4man Asda special with me Shell,just so i can ride me bike in if she gets too cold outside.Someone text me with an 8 figure grid refrence so i know exactly where yous are. Not really just tell me the colour of Brummie Jax Knicks ahoist. Ledd....

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 13/06/2010 22:37  

Hi there, can I book 2 spaces please - a 4 man and a 2 man for my mate sally - should be there around 2 ish thank you and I will pm you with my mobile, Katie xx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/06/2010 23:13  

Hi shell i have 100meter roll of tape. We have over 100 names down to come but dont suppose your all with us, so that is why we need to know who needs space saving to try and fit you all in

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/06/2010 00:32  

I'll be camping near the small group of trees in the fire field towards the main wood, but I'll have the club flag then a yorkshire and then England flag on the roach pole I got 2nd hand for a £5 lol Possably with a multi colour changing L E D light on top for those very late arrivals

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/06/2010 00:43  

so are you camping us hull or somone else

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 14/06/2010 01:14  

Dunno but the led is a good idea, I think I have some battery opperated fairy lights some place .... Blue ones .... Letme look see :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 14/06/2010 03:29  

Large reservation for me plssssssssssssssssss

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/06/2010 09:47  

Mine's a 3-man size. What time are you expecting to be there Shell?I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing yet. If I head up to Yorkshire on Thursday evening I'll be there early, otherwise it'll be around lunchtime. I don't want to be wandering about looking for people who aren't even there yet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/06/2010 15:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email