MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish BM members, plz come to bike meets over the Border

Scottish BM members, plz come to bike meets over the Border - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish BM members, plz come to bike meets over the Border - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish BM members, plz come to bike meets over the Border

Hello there, I was at the Durham weekend meet arranged by RustyKnight. This was my first time going to an event and meeting up with BM members. To say it was a lengthy and eventful journey is an understatment because I got seriously lost . It was well worth it as I was made so welcome and had a fantastic time, meeting some great folk. There was sadly only 2 Scots there amongst the 50 odd folk, so I was hoping that we can arrange a few to go together for the next event (so I dont get lost again ). It really was a lovely weekend that just flew in . I don't mind co-ordinating the meet up points if that helps. Thanks for reading my first topic posted .

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/06/2010 20:05  

Well said Bobkat comon you lot we use to invade scotland all the time just for fun, so think it time you got you own back and came down to drink all the beer

Update Reply
JP @ 09/06/2010 20:34  

cheers jp x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/06/2010 21:00  

Don't forget to bring an interpreter

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2010 21:08  

Yeah you lot invaded and we kicked your arse back below the border but for some reason we always got pissed then beaten yet again.....you'd think we would learn....after William Wallace all the way to York, cut of the kings Nephews head then just to get pissed and go home.....lol...hoots man! See we Scots were coming to you lot for rallys 800 years ago...not much has changed lol.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/06/2010 21:09  

Down South .... is there any decent biking roads down there not clogged with cars lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 09/06/2010 21:53  

Katie that's a great idea and congrats on your first topic

There's a few of us would be happy to arrange a weekend meet with you on the borders for some peace keeping

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 09/06/2010 22:04  

More than happy to venture south of the border when I am back home

Update Reply
WillPool @ 09/06/2010 22:10  

yeeheee katie told u You would have fun xxx ye come on the scot,s get ya bums moving. and count me in katie am hopefully going to orginise a camping wkend up in bonny scotland so keep an eye on the events

Update Reply
madhat @ 09/06/2010 22:48  

EM does the wee shingdig at Kelso not count,im sure ther'l be a few Jimmeys there,and i can nearly speak the lingo being a Northumbrian but no way am i wearing a sk.......Kilt even if it is black n white.If ya divvent get any Scots Katie ah na a few geordies with thier heeds kicked in lol

Update Reply
ledd777 @ 09/06/2010 22:58  

Willpool thanks, that will be great and Terry another weekend at Dog - YES PLEASE it was fab and just a good distance to get new Scots there (as long as I'm not up front lol we could land at Devon) Led777 think you may still have the leftover drink in your blood from the weekend - you are nuts (in a nice way though) Great to get feeb back -

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 09/06/2010 23:22  

Well done Katie ... and well said hopefully you will kick the yeti butts into getting out and meeting up Any support this side of the border needed, give me a shout Good luck huni and hope your out there rideing soon with fellow scotish members

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 00:18  

'Bump'

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 10/06/2010 20:15  

Any Scots want to meet up for the ride down to the Farmyard??

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 10/06/2010 20:16  

need new chain back tyre mony,, ta hell wi it you know me feked chain illegal tyre nae money sounds as if i mite miss agood party NOT. put me down as maybees ayes.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2010 00:39  

double crap just remembered have to bye a tent ,stick it on list or sleep in big marquee lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/06/2010 00:44  

can sort you out with a tent emdee lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 11/06/2010 00:57  

'bump'

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 13/06/2010 11:13  

I've got a spare tent if you want to come down here first or get it before - just pm me to arrange. You will have a glum face all weekend if you don't come lol.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/06/2010 23:29  

oops that's was for EMDEE

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/06/2010 23:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email