MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker Camping Tips n Tricks

Biker Camping Tips n Tricks (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Biker Camping Tips n Tricks (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker Camping Tips n Tricks

Laughed my socks off...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2010 13:13  

Remember that Mega chilli burger?? follow up here

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5654

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2010 16:33  

Howay folks, all funny but can we get back to thread, this was meant to be for new people to sort their camping out!

Entertainments great but your tips are crap!

Anyone got any good tips that are a bit useful and less entertaining??

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 10/06/2010 21:39  

Loved reading the tips, especially the rally reality list from shadowfax. Following the Durham camp I picked up a couple of tips: * use a dry sack to pack your tent, sleeping bag etc in. *wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.

Update Reply
Roxie 1963 @ 13/06/2010 00:18  

*wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.

Absolutely. I also wear a wooly hat when I sleep, even if you don't favour a cueball cut like me you still lose a lot of heat through your head and a hat really makes a big difference.

Update Reply
Warhed @ 13/06/2010 04:54  

*wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.

Absolutely. I also wear a wooly hat when I sleep, even if you don't favour a cueball cut like me you still lose a lot of heat through your head and a hat really makes a big difference.

Update Reply
Warhed @ 13/06/2010 04:54  

you have two heads and two hats????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2010 13:05  

One head. Many hats. Double post. No idea why :)

Update Reply
Warhed @ 13/06/2010 13:44  

Obviously a man of many hats!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 13/06/2010 13:47  

Thanks Warhed, will be packing a wooly hat for the farmyard!

Update Reply
Roxie 1963 @ 13/06/2010 14:25  

>>" Ladies have you experienced those middle of the night tent moments? Been on the lash and wished you kept to shorts rather than beer? Blokes bladders seem to hold so much more and it's so easy for them, isn't it girls?...Well, my tent nights have been transformed by my own fabby, dinky portaloo... I use a little plastic box from Lakeland Limited. It's about 5x3 ins x 4 high and comes complete with lid clips that securely contain the contents. A quick, easy, comfy solution to girly camping anxiety and also no horrid accidents if it gets accidentally kicked"<< minnie.. google "shewee"..... a little funnel thing to assist.. go anywhere then...

Update Reply
nawe @ 14/06/2010 18:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email