MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Leaving the site?

Leaving the site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Leaving the site? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Leaving the site?

yeah other dating sites may be cheaper, but they may not be geared up for bikers, or they may have some real opportunistic skuzzballs on there, or not many members in the UK. I may not get as much interest on this site as i do on another, but at least the people on here seem to be more genuine! At the end of the day, you pays your money you take your chances, i will be sticking around, dont know if i will on the other site!

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/04/2007 14:18  

I left due to getting grief off my x & her daft mates setting up false profiles & sending me messeges on here & some other reasons,Matt enticed me back in & I'm very gratefull to hm for that I'l get my subs up & running as soon as possible mate,p.s a big hello to all the newbies I've missed while I was away

Update Reply
Oggy @ 06/04/2007 14:30  

Well I paid a years subs in one hit way back when. I expected to end up taking some time away from here sooner or later and i didn't want to deprive poor young matt from his funds, He needs every penny to buy that tulip field he has his eyes on.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 11/04/2007 01:57  

well Im staying lol!!! Wasnt looking for my Mr Right on here - but he found me - so bonus!!! In meantime tho, made alot of good mates to chat to and hopefully to meet throughout the summer too so decided its important to have them too!!! Besides, missed you all so much when I couldnt respond via BM so, partnered up or not (and I really do hope we stay that way cos so nice and special, although totally unexpected too!!!) Im here to stay as I think BM has some of the nicest ppl on it and Ive had so much support and encouragement with biking too!!! Thanks all - stay just as you are........... Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2007 08:37  

Much the same as Rube I went away and had a break from the site.
Will update subs as well when I have the time and funds.
I'm here mainly to make friends and have a bit of fun, but if I meet Ms Right along the way then it's a bonus.

Keep up the good work Matt, the success rate is getting better everyday it seems.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 16/04/2007 08:41  

im just skint lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/04/2007 08:57  

yep lol ive just had my gas bill !!!!!!!!!!!!!! now waitin for leckie bill to drop on doormat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 16/04/2007 12:40  

Dammit - after being signed up for 2 weeks im now havin trouble with paypal!! dont panic tho matt...I will be back as soon as paypal is sorted, should only be a day or 2 (fingers crossed).

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 19/04/2007 06:33  

Ok sponge bob

Update Reply
Di @ 19/04/2007 06:35  

LOL

Update Reply
RC @ 19/04/2007 12:09  

can i please ask you not to mention the above yellow thingy you can wash wiv in the shower, you know the above thingy di said, cos i had a frightening experience concerning him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/04/2007 13:32  

and wot was this please?

Update Reply
Di @ 19/04/2007 14:11  

I'm not leaving. However I do travel a lot for my work, and so I may seem to dissappear from time to time. Mind you, like the proverbial bad penny............ While I'm here; I would like to thank Matt for giving me a gratis period of full memnership while a was trying to sort my bank change out. Thanks Matt, you're a star

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 19/04/2007 16:26  

hi red good to see ya hope you ok di short version... was watching most haunted an jak had a huge s*****b*b given to him an it was sat on the settee, the medium on MH was on about a bed that had belonged elsewhere and was haunted by a spirit that had come along with the bed, i glanced over to the other settee and i swear SB moved !!! i s**t myself and darent move a muscle each time i looked (only moving my eyes) i thought he had moved, was so convinced it had, i sat for an hour not moving, then i shot up from the settee karatie chopped him on the head twice an told if he fecking moved again i would scissor him, shut the door quick an went to bed didnt sleep all night !! s*****b*b went to my mums and i couldnt have him in the house again we did sell him on though. knew it was all suggestion an it didnt move and some was thought process trigger an psychosamatic, but i s**t meself. wouldnt mind but ghosts dont scare me at all but that yellow bloody thing did

Update Reply
storm @ 19/04/2007 17:40  

u mean u realy s**t ur self ,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/04/2007 17:43  

oh my that was a it below the belt was'nt it?????? lol

Update Reply
RC @ 19/04/2007 17:45  

as near as i can get !!!! lol if you thought a bloomin 4 foot yellow thing with a stupid grin on its face was movin you would s**t yaself

Update Reply
storm @ 19/04/2007 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email