MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Leaving the site?

Leaving the site? - Forums [Biker Match] Leaving the site? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Leaving the site?

Why are so many people unsubscribing? It's getting to the point where I wont be able to continue advertising in Bike magazine, google, etc. What's going wrong? Has something happened that I don't know about???

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/04/2007 11:35  

Not that I know of hun, I will subscibe when I get paid next. Maybe people have coupled up, I know I have met a real nice guy on here, but I really cant tell u who it is cos I would have to shoot u I think its a cracking site

Update Reply
Bikerjulia @ 02/04/2007 13:52  

i think sum people are only on here to pull and if it dont happen they giv up !!!!! IM HERE TO MAKE FREINDS LOL !!!!! dont c how peeps can moan about 99p though!!!

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 02/04/2007 13:59  

Well BP yes some people are only on here to "pull" as you so deftly put it and i'm one of them but i wouldnt personally use that language,i'm here,i trust like others,to find someone for a lasting relationship or riding friends.Just thought i'd drop that in

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2007 14:50  

Well, I was on here not to "pull" but to make biking buddies for local rideouts etc. Ended up meeting someone very special and things going better than I ever dreamed of - soulmates in fact!!!! I will be forever grateful to BM for that no doubts. Also, had alot of pm's from some really nice genuine bike ppl who have given me lots of advice/encouragement with my training etc. One day I hope to meet some of you at rallies/events etc so if you recognise me plz say hello and I will do the same!! It just seems tho, that when you do partner up - messages tend to tail off so I guess alot are definately on her to "pull" and when they know you are no longer available, lose interest so dont bother with you after that. The chat room never really appealed Matt as the few times I went in, no one else was there!!! So, I may also be leaving the site Im sorry to say, but no qualms about the 99p per week, just that not much communication now, and my life has taken off in another direction as Im sure you will understand so less time anyway. BM will always have good memories for me cos without it, I would never have found my partner - almost 4 weeks now and getting better and stronger every day and I wasnt even looking for him - really got my monies worth didnt I lol?? Good luck to all, was great chatting and maybe meet some of you too one day - who knows!!! I couldnt have chatted to a nicer bunch of ppl!! Best wishes Sandy xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2007 16:46  

good for you sandy, you not going to share with us who u met off the site? I met blackwingbandit120 off here yep were still together nearly 6 months now all thanks to bm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 02/04/2007 17:22  

Really chuffed for you all, and RC im thrilled to hear that you are still together! U do make a lovely couple. So I suppose BM is a victim of it's own success haha. Just sent an email to people who have recently cancelled asking what the reasons were. I'll let you know the results.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/04/2007 19:01  

So far from the replies it looks like BikerMatch is a victim of it's own success... ====================== Hi Matt Your site is great, and i would certainly go back in the future. At the moment I am in contact with a very nice man from your site. ThanksDebb =============================== hi matt.simple answer is i found someone. i think ur site is a good idea.hope it goes well 4 u.i might sign up again soon! c u rick ============================== Hi Matt. cos I wasn’t really ready for a relationship then – nothing you can do about that. I do tell my mates about the site, cos I think the more the merrier! Thanks for taking the trouble to write and ask my opinion. Your interest may just be the reason if I re-subscribe when I feel ready for a relationship. Love H. ============================== Hi matt, For your info... I simply didn't have any time to so much as look at the site. Mad workload. I think the site's a refreshing change, with some cool people... All the best. paul

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/04/2007 19:16  

Thanks for your posting and good wishes RC - good luck with BWB too - I hope I am saying the same as you six months on and the way its going with my biker "toy boy" (which is what I jokingly call him- only 6 years my junior tho and I am not a typical 50 year old so good match!!) Im sure we'll be saying as you are with BWB tho - we're just so amazing together and this week its our month anniversary too, altho he did propose to me the minute he saw me which made me like him even more - same wicked SOH as me lol!!!! I wasn't on here for a relationship - only to find nice biking ppl for friendship and local rideouts - seems my profile pressed his buttons big time and he sought me out in fact, he said he just had to!!. They say you find the right one when not looking or expecting to dont they!! Well, we clicked from first meeting - enough spark there to fire up the national grid and getting even more so - never believed in the "first sight" thing, but now, well.......... proof is in the pudding and it sure changed my mind. Also, ppl move on, things change and now we have each other - I dont seem to get so many pm's - guess alot are on here to "pull" as some of you put it, after all and when they know you're no longer avalable, dont bother to contact you so much. Also I have less time for site now as seeing him and out and about on bikes together as much as we can - so happy ending...........well at least all my instincts tell me so, and they're not usually wrong!!! In the meantime so much to look forward to and plan together - BM really has changed my life..............and my partners' too in fact. Thank you all, still hope to meet some of you this summer at the various events. Say hi if you recognise me and my other half of course, I will do the same. TC safe riding and what a nice bunch of ppl - meant from the heart!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2007 04:57  

hope u will be very happy 2gether sandy all the best hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 03/04/2007 08:58  

awwww sandy thats so nice im right chuffed for ya hunny... i hope everything just keeps gettin better an better for both of you keep in touch through the site and keep an eye on the various events peeps put up that way you will have an idea of whos goin to what and when see ya storm

Update Reply
storm @ 03/04/2007 09:04  

i havnt unsubscribed matt cos still havnt met my mr right! have made some great new mates tho! xxx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 03/04/2007 11:27  

Hey guys and girls. You all seem like a fun bunch of peeps -- nice to meet ya Whats this about subscribing?? I am new here so forgive me for being a bit thick (and I am a man aswell after all.....lol). How do I subscribe and how much is it??

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 03/04/2007 11:35  

Dude just click on the button that says my account it is all explained there.

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 03/04/2007 11:41  

Ahhh sorry - I missed the "remove advertisements" bit before. Nice one - thanks. Subscription all sorted.

Update Reply
valerossi46 @ 03/04/2007 11:48  

hi doc welcome to bm, hope ya have a cool time on here, see ya around

Update Reply
storm @ 03/04/2007 14:34  

oooops soz i put doc an thats on ya pickie !!!!!!!!!!!! so hi valerossie welcome to bm soz yet another blonde moment by me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 03/04/2007 14:38  

now you wont know what on earth im typing about cos the doc bit is on the other page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i give up

Update Reply
storm @ 03/04/2007 14:39  

Hi Val thanks so much for subscribing, and joining in with the site. Hope you stick around and have a laugh with us. However, for your one subscription, another 3 unsubscribed. Really frustrating from this side of things as I feel I'm doing something wrong. Another reply, lol... "i met someone through the site. cheers 4 your help" =======================

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/04/2007 14:50  

I'M BACK And still subscribing Matt

Update Reply
Di @ 03/04/2007 14:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email