MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Singledom isnt a disease.

Singledom isnt a disease. (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Singledom isnt a disease. (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Singledom isnt a disease.

.........personally I'm taking up yoga.....when I get flexible I won't have to leave the room PMSL

,,,,,,,,,,,,,please can I watch once you've mastered the art johnny

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 07/06/2010 17:52  

Im on a few different bike forums,But im looking for people for rideouts mainly oh yes ive got the obligatory cat as well,Ive been single for 9 years now,But my 23 yr old daughter lives with me so im never lonely,I really am in no hurry to get into a relationship just because im fed up cooking for myself etc...
But that said you never know who you are going to meet and how things can change in an instant,But for now the only thing im riding is my bike
....Nick

Update Reply
oitsnik @ 07/06/2010 18:12  

just looking up yoga classes near me..... i think i am turning a bit mad living on my own...lol....but rather that than stuck in an unhappy relationship. at least i can watch what i want and dont get moaned at if late back after being out on bike all day!! lol x

Update Reply
willow @ 07/06/2010 21:26  

i am thinking of selling my house and down sizing as two of my kids move off to uni soon although they keep telling me to keep the house lol but a nice house by the sea would suit me fine I think (or one abroad) I suppose it would be nice to have someone to share planning and doing stuff like that with. but its good to be able to make the decision myself. (I am determined to have a beach house one of these days)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 21:31  

hi willow
judging on your latest episode you're often home late lol. hows the repairs coming along.
most peeps seem to come to the same conclusion single is better than a bad relationship but a good relationship is better, after all we are social animals

Update Reply
yamahama @ 07/06/2010 21:54  

the saddest bit is when you think its a fantastic relationship but you have just been fooling yourself, better to be on your own because it just hurts too much after that

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 22:11  

Most of us have been there EW....you just have to take time, lick your wounds and move on. If you don't move on, then you are going to be useless to the next relationship you embark on.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 07/06/2010 22:13  

I dont really want another one at the moment thanks. I dont fall in love easily so when I do its deeper than anyone realises. i f I get really hurt I come out like a wild cat and just burn the house down (metaphorically speaking that is)

Saying that there are some sexy men on herw who look like they not all wind and have a bit of go and adventure in them but Im better off on me own.
Thanks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 22:18  

sorry to hear that. time is a great healer tho'

Update Reply
yamahama @ 07/06/2010 22:18  

just want to have some fun now and a laugh lol and thats what I intend to do so not gonna dwell on any of it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 22:21  

hiya yamaha, bikes at pals garage but he's away at TT until sunday. so i wont know anymore till then............ i thought i was in a good relationship for 16 years !! turned out i was not!! 3 years down the line and i'm doing ok...............might have gone a little more mad !! lol............but have my bike (broken at the mo) and my two cats to come home to!! i've now returned to the big bad world for another go at life !! watch out...............lol............ here's to moving onwards and upwards everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
willow @ 07/06/2010 22:22  

Sorry EW, when I said 'you', I didn't mean you personally.... good luck anyway

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 07/06/2010 22:24  

gotta go night night got work to do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/06/2010 22:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email